Narcan shots  

43 members have voted

1. 1. In the current version of the server the narcan shots are ALMOST useless so I had some ideas that I would like the community to vote on and maybe the asylum devs can take the results into account. (If you don't want to mess with the Narcan shots make a new item called adrenaline shot.)

• 1. Movement speed increased by 10% - 25%.(So aggressive players can have more fun pushing.)
    • 2. Not being able to break the legs or start limping when the narcan shot is active.
    • 3. Effects from options one and two at the same time.
    • 4. Shut up you are bad at the game.(This option means you are against any of the options above.)

31 minutes ago, Hype said:

Just wondering...

1. Movement speed increased by 10% - 25%.(So aggressive players can have more fun pushing.)  We have redgulls so i dont see this as a viable option,
2. Not being able to break the legs or start limping when the narcan shot is active. Broken legs was removed for a reason, it was very annoying. As for limping, you have FAK for that.

My thoughts are that the narcan shot should be left as is for getting downed players up and a new item added to have the same effects as the old adren shot by getting rid of the debuff after getting revived.
Farmer Steve and Cougar like this

only two things have changed with them,you no longer lose your debuf like stated above,the name has changed...about it really,Would like to have it take debuff away again,but without it isnt like game breaking as much as i thought it would be.Could maybe knock sometime off the debuff but only once every 10 mins unless your downed.

Medics for the most part in a fight are useless again or just don't show up.