M0NT4GE

Okay are you guys joking with this man? "Nutty" and "great tage". He is literally shooting people that aren't shooting him. Go play a different game because you're awful at this one. Kid drives in an ifrit and drops and shoots people that are already occupied with someone else lol. BEFORE ANY OF YOU DICK RIDING PEOPLE REPLY TO ME, JUST BE SURE TO RE WATCH THE VIDEO AND TELL ME HOW MANY TIMES DID A PERSON ACTUALLY CHALLENGE HIM TO A GUNFIGHT?

Edited by Flax
RobiN_ and Chr1s like this
15 minutes ago, Flax said:

Okay are you guys joking with this man? "Nutty" and "great tage". He is literally shooting people that aren't shooting him. Go play a different game because you're awful at this one. Kid drives in an ifrit and drops and shoots people that are already occupied with someone else lol. BEFORE ANY OF YOU DICK RIDING PEOPLE REPLY TO ME, JUST BE SURE TO RE WATCH THE VIDEO AND TELL ME HOW MANY TIMES DID A PERSON ACTUALLY CHALLENGE HIM TO A GUNFIGHT?

You good? 

RobiN_ likes this
2 hours ago, OLL13 said:

Wanna join unknown? 

Im dead

2 hours ago, Flax said:

glad I could be of service!

asiuxjau likes this
4 hours ago, Flax said:

noobius shut the fuck up, go look after your child that you had at 17 you inbred fuck

RobiN_ and Zurph like this
14 hours ago, Flax said:

wait this is noobius hahahah im dead denied from prime fuck off the thread deadbeat

Lol i don't play Arma and im still better than more than half of the community. Just never had a good PC. Like I said, those clips were awful and i really hope you just threw it up because you were bored.

On 4/24/2020 at 3:04 PM, Carole Baskin said:

noobius shut the fuck up, go look after your child that you had at 17 you inbred fuck

Half you retards dont even know what pussy feels like lol

Chr1s likes this

Lol i don't play Arma and im still better than more than half of the community. Just never had a good PC. Like I said, those clips were awful and i really hope you just threw it up because you were bored.

Half you retards dont even know what pussy feels like lol

You've been stuck on the same boring one for years you might be a little delusional dog 

4 hours ago, RobiN_ said:

You've been stuck on the same boring one for years you might be a little delusional dog 

I literally play multiple games. Watching your clips made me realize that half of this community is literally just cocky because the people they associate themselves with. Most of you are bots and literally only ever get a kill if someone isn't looking at you. Oof

I literally play multiple games. Watching your clips made me realize that half of this community is literally just cocky because the people they associate themselves with. Most of you are bots and literally only ever get a kill if someone isn't looking at you. Oof

you're actually mad its funny

8 hours ago, Flax said:

A SNEAK ATTACK is the wise man s choice

Edited by Voodoo
Flax, RobiN_ and Vhasj like this