Coming out of Retirement

[i]CoZi

Welcome back Cozi, good to see you. For money making, buying a house and barrels to store scotch is the best money making method. Group cap at 10 now, so gangs are not as big, and the cartels are not as contested. Gang life has died down quite a bit, but there is still a lot to do. Just read through the patch notes and you should be able to get back into the game. If you need any money, just pm me and I will wire you a little bit to start off. The modded server is going to be released any day now, so expect a lot of new content. Good luck

Edited by Ali
6 minutes ago, Ali said:

Welcome back Cozi, good to see you. For money making, buying a house and barrels to store scotch is the best money making method. Group cap at 10 now, so gangs are not as big, and the cartels are not as contested. Gang life has died down quite a bit, but there is still a lot to do. Just read through the patch notes and you should be able to get back into the game. If you need any money, just pm me and I will wire you a little bit to start off. The modded server is going to be released any day now, so expect a lot of new content. Good luck

Thanks man for the info! But this arma 3 fatigue  system is killing me atm lol

2 hours ago, CoZi said:

Havent played in a long while anything i should know tips and tricks? Currently homeless aswell :D anyone out willing to take a asylum vet in? XD.   Any of my old friends still on here? Lmk below

Edited by Afro1113
clearly there are somethings me dont know bu still >P