Whose better, NA or EU?

1 hour ago, goyney said:

top 10's are completely opinion based and are a sad excuse for people such as yourself to lick up a hole

i dont have a place on a top 10 im happy to admit that

to lick up a hole? i said eu vs na, i proved my point, i have no reason to lick anyones holes, ive been in all the good gangs. as far as licking bumhole goes, you could use that sentence to describe every moment of your time spent on arma 3 LOL

1 hour ago, goyney said:

9fb23678a2cef47ecbdef35bdb168f42.png

getting your mates to say something bad about my music to help you look good on forums is the most insecure shit ever LOL

lets not forget, you were a McDog' !

Edited by 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎
38 minutes ago, 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 said:

to lick up a hole? i said eu vs na, i proved my point, i have no reason to lick anyones holes, ive been in all the good gangs. as far as licking bumhole goes, you could use that sentence to describe every moment of your time spent on arma 3 LOL

getting your mates to say something bad about my music to help you look good on forums is the most insecure shit ever LOL

Ahahahaha mcdog? Not sure who the Mc’ is referring to but If anyone’s a mcdog it’s you. Absolute hypocrite. How can I have asked them to comment on your music hours prior to me even seeing you pipe up for attention. You are clearly the insecure one. As for being in all the good gangs, you haven’t ever been in a good gang for being good, so enough said about that. I have never really played with you either so I don’t know how you can make an assumption that I am an arse lick all of a sudden. You are quite clearly depressed given your soundcloud persona. Sort it out.

Joshhh and John Lemmon like this
5 minutes ago, goyney said:

Ahahahaha mcdog? Not sure who the Mc’ is referring to but If anyone’s a mcdog it’s you. Absolute hypocrite. How can I have asked them to comment on your music hours prior to me even seeing you pipe up for attention. You are clearly the insecure one. As for being in all the good gangs, you haven’t ever been in a good gang for being good, so enough said about that. I have never really played with you either so I don’t know how you can make an assumption that I am an arse lick all of a sudden. You are quite clearly depressed given your soundcloud persona. Sort it out.

invited to tenacity

invited to prime

sit McDog' LOL

6 hours ago, 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 said:

Funny how you mention others being dogs hahaha 

dog. likes this
5 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Goyneyy did get extra fucking mad at me when I blew up a deer stand he was in one time. Since then, we've become good friends.

His words were hurtful "you're the epitome of pussy"

@goyney

Im still furious to this day

6 hours ago, 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 said:

invited to tenacity

invited to prime

sit McDog' LOL

Clearly nothing else to say. Back to shit music.

3 minutes ago, 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 said:

damn someones mad lol

keep barking for me

idk why you would waste your time on him, he lives for this game and have to come up with new lies on the forum to make himself look good. Just check his myasylum profile and see how bad he really is 🙂 double numbers etc etc waah wahhh just get good 

8 minutes ago, salty.connor said:

whenever ur wrong you go to the bark 

go take some anti depressants 

why so mad man

1 minute ago, uc. said:

idk why you would waste your time on him, he lives for this game and have to come up with new lies on the forum to make himself look good. Just check his myasylum profile and see how bad he really is 🙂 double numbers etc etc waah wahhh just get good 

i love the attention i get from these kids, im an extremely average cartel player who lives in their heads lol

1 hour ago, salty.connor said:

Imagine thinking my asylum stats mean anything 

How do I live for this game only reason I started playing again is because I was off from school plus quarantine

You live at your girlfriends house and you don't have a job Keep living off people pal 

took 2 years off from this game and yet you never quit

you just accused him of honeydicking, is that even an insult 

On 4/29/2020 at 12:45 PM, 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 said:

ok

so

your wrong

Eu vs NA

EU:

1. Rod

2. Tiger

3. Pete

4. McLovin'

5. Jimbo

6. Widsyy

7. Bikstok

8. Schiang

9. UC

10. andrewfam OR gareth, couldnt decide between the two.

imo, these guys are far far better, and didnt bait their team mates anywhere near as much as he did

okay buddy you know me and how i am. this list is the most incorrect thing ive ever seen in my life. im actually really disappointed  you wrote such a stupid list.