system to strip cops  

86 members have voted

1. 1. system to strip cops

• yes
    • no

Actually getting roleplay when kidnapped as an officer is extremely rare. Most of the time you have some kid screaming "Drop your gear!!!" or "You aren't valuing your life, I am going to report you and you will be removed!!!!!".  The other thing you see is someone mic spamming. Ether them screeching, eating or playing ram ranch or some other shit.

Roleplay like @Bread talked about earlier in this thread is extremely rare. The other thing you need to keep in mind if you do actually roleplay, a single officer isn't usually going to keep dropping gear for you if you kidnap them often.

If you want cop gear, kidnap an officer and ask for a single piece of their gear. Don't go for the entire loadout. You are more likely to be ignored if you are trying to get everything from a cop. Go for just the gun or vest or clothes. If you have good roleplay and are not demanding everything (and your roleplay is matching why you need the item) an officer is much more likely to give  up their gear.

1 hour ago, bbgreg17 said:

Actually getting roleplay when kidnapped as an officer is extremely rare. Most of the time you have some kid screaming "Drop your gear!!!" or "You aren't valuing your life, I am going to report you and you will be removed!!!!!".  The other thing you see is someone mic spamming. Ether them screeching, eating or playing ram ranch or some other shit.

18 NAKED cowboys at R A M R A N C H 

cmon it can be funny sometimes

DinKleberg likes this
2 hours ago, bbgreg17 said:

Roleplay like @Bread talked about earlier in this thread is extremely rare. The other thing you need to keep in mind if you do actually roleplay, a single officer isn't usually going to keep dropping gear for you if you kidnap them often.

If you want cop gear, kidnap an officer and ask for a single piece of their gear. Don't go for the entire loadout. You are more likely to be ignored if you are trying to get everything from a cop. Go for just the gun or vest or clothes. If you have good roleplay and are not demanding everything (and your roleplay is matching why you need the item) an officer is much more likely to give  up their gear.

my gang kidnapped the whole police force and they all refused to drop gear expect for 1 

and we were roleplaying

Edited by salty.connor
Dreavey likes this
9 hours ago, bbgreg17 said:

Ram ranch is the most popular thing to say in kavala

On 4/23/2020 at 1:00 AM, Kituii said:

Server needs a system to strip cops at skiptracer.  The likelyhood of anybody roleplaying for their gear is pretty close to 0.  Don't see why this would be an issue to add.  Just make it like the stripping system with apex predator.

Roleplaying for our gear is rewarded. We aren't going to encourage screaming and music earrape while kidnapped. Give us good roleplay, and we will encourage that. maybe that's why you don't have any cop gear.....

On 4/24/2020 at 4:15 PM, Copa said:

It really isn't hard do, what Max said, role play with the officer and don't be a complete douchebag.

16 hours ago, Foxx123 said:

Roleplaying for our gear is rewarded. We aren't going to encourage screaming and music earrape while kidnapped. Give us good roleplay, and we will encourage that. maybe that's why you don't have any cop gear.....

15 hours ago, Black_Jesus said:

Its funny because even when i do roleplay the cops will turn around and lethal you. has happened so many times...

I probably have the most cop gear of any player on the servers actually.  And you don't roleplay.  you turn around and just try to shoot whoever has you.

Chris Peacock likes this
8 hours ago, Kituii said:

I probably have the most cop gear of any player on the servers actually.  And you don't roleplay.  you turn around and just try to shoot whoever has you.

If you have the most cop gear on the server then why are u whining in the first place. "  The likelyhood of anybody roleplaying for their gear is pretty close to 0." This doesn't make sense if you have the most cop gear on the server.....

2 hours ago, Foxx123 said:

If you have the most cop gear on the server then why are u whining in the first place. "  The likelyhood of anybody roleplaying for their gear is pretty close to 0." This doesn't make sense if you have the most cop gear on the server.....

If I have the most money on the server why not make more.... u are brain dead 

it sounds nice on paper but in reality if i want to go to kavala im just gonna be plucked off the streets every 30 seconds, sent to my death, rinse and repeat

and im not calling anyone out but whenever me and a group of people would kidnap a group of cops, I have only ever seen one roleplay the whole time and didn't demand gear to be dropped / spitting out rules to try and get a gun (talking from civ side now)

37 minutes ago, Huan Lee said:

it sounds nice on paper but in reality if i want to go to kavala im just gonna be plucked off the streets every 30 seconds, sent to my death, rinse and repeat

and im not calling anyone out but whenever me and a group of people would kidnap a group of cops, I have only ever seen one roleplay the whole time and didn't demand gear to be dropped / spitting out rules to try and get a gun (talking from civ side now)

Are u even a cop?