Bring back rotating drug manufacturing areas.

For Drug manufacturing to be an efficient way of making money, it largely depends on where you houses are located for storage. If we went back to rotating locations like we used to have, it would open up some of the other areas of the map and make owning homes in that area worthwhile.  New guys cant find houses for sale and if/and when they do, they are so expensive there is no way they can afford them.

Sure, the guys like myself that currently own great money making houses would gripe about it, cause we would have to wait a server restart to run our meth or whatever......but it would make it better for more people than just the guys that already own good property.

There is all that area up by Molos and Oreokastro that is never used and some of the terrain up by Oreo would be fun to fight on.

57 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

For Drug manufacturing to be an efficient way of making money, it largely depends on where you houses are located for storage. If we went back to rotating locations like we used to have, it would open up some of the other areas of the map and make owning homes in that area worthwhile.  New guys cant find houses for sale and if/and when they do, they are so expensive there is no way they can afford them.

Sure, the guys like myself that currently own great money making houses would gripe about it, cause we would have to wait a server restart to run our meth or whatever......but it would make it better for more people than just the guys that already own good property.

There is all that area up by Molos and Oreokastro that is never used and some of the terrain up by Oreo would be fun to fight on.

you shut your whore mouth !..

1 hour ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

LOL, says the guys that has great drug running houses Im sure!

Can you say why? Or is it just because?

Because it didn’t work when we did it the first time? People would log in, see that the fields were not to their favour and log off

1 hour ago, Dillon said:

You just want your house and leroys house in the other coke pro to be worth while don’t ya? -__-

Thos houses are long gone, they were on 2

6 hours ago, Patato said:

Because it didn’t work when we did it the first time? People would log in, see that the fields were not to their favour and log off

OK, that makes sense

DankBud likes this
20 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

LOL, says the guys that has great drug running houses Im sure!

Can you say why? Or is it just because?

Nah,i have like 1  house but i dont even use it cause im to lazy to do runs nowadays...But where im coming from is last time on paper sounded good an worked meh,but less people were doing runs an people only ran a early or late night when no one was on...The house thing is w/e for the most part for me.

On 4/29/2020 at 6:58 PM, Steve said:

That was so aids when it was here. I would hate to see it return 

Why?

No one does drugs anymore. The redzones are almost always empty. Aside from a few hatchbacks in coke or weed field, its mostly dead. The server can be capped and most of the time the money making zones are dead. Either everyone is ratting in Kavala or fighting cartels. Cartels dont make much money anymore because no one runs drugs.

Are people just buying their money?

3 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Why?

No one does drugs anymore. The redzones are almost always empty. Aside from a few hatchbacks in coke or weed field, its mostly dead. The server can be capped and most of the time the money making zones are dead. Either everyone is ratting in Kavala or fighting cartels. Cartels dont make much money anymore because no one runs drugs.

Are people just buying their money?

I think most people run drugs late at night. I would imagine that's when people process out of their house/sell.

4 hours ago, Connor1959 said:

We had more people then than now?

I disagree with that. When server two comes up it stays full for hours. Before we had 3 servers with 40-60 people on it and the server crashed/mass kicked all the time so the population was just as unstable as the servers themselves.

On 5/1/2020 at 4:03 PM, Steve said:

I think most people run drugs late at night. I would imagine that's when people process out of their house/sell.

I disagree with that. When server two comes up it stays full for hours. Before we had 3 servers with 40-60 people on it and the server crashed/mass kicked all the time so the population was just as unstable as the servers themselves.

I remember when I joined back in 2017 there were 4 servers and each had 60+ players, and there were rotating drug fields.

On 4/27/2020 at 5:57 PM, Patato said:

Tell people not to be salty vaginas.  Additionally, there is less servers now.  People will still fill the servers.