Finishing the Map

So me and my crew have been doing realistate in S1 Recently and realized all the houses at dp4 either all for sale or at base price. This picture should help spice thing up in a future update to the server

(The Dump Area) The Dump would be a zone you can sell any/All mats/weapons/items but for 3qrtrs of the price. for people who don't wanna go to all the shops to sell their vary of goods.
Another Town Spawn zone would be nice to open up activity in the top left part of map.
An HQ At the Castle would be perfect for cop spawns.
And an Ehpedra Spot Would help get rid of the Gang Campers who kill anyone who enters Ehpedra 24/7. I've never seen so much camping on Ephedra in my lifehttps://imgur.com/a/nhtWjj2

RVaders likes this
17 hours ago, Robert said:

Uranium should have been there, away from everything.  Not sure why the area is empty, it could be pretty useful but not a 100th rebel outpost.

On 4/27/2020 at 8:25 PM, John Adams said:

So me and my crew have been doing realistate in S1 Recently and realized all the houses at dp4 either all for sale or at base price. This picture should help spice thing up in a future update to the server

(The Dump Area) The Dump would be a zone you can sell any/All mats/weapons/items but for 3qrtrs of the price. for people who don't wanna go to all the shops to sell their vary of goods.
Another Town Spawn zone would be nice to open up activity in the top left part of map.
An HQ At the Castle would be perfect for cop spawns.
And an Ehpedra Spot Would help get rid of the Gang Campers who kill anyone who enters Ehpedra 24/7. I've never seen so much camping on Ephedra in my lifehttps://imgur.com/a/nhtWjj2

+1 on both I like these ideas lets spread out

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 2:33 PM, Heidelberg said:

The current amount of cities you can spawn at, is more than enough and have always been. Don't see the need of adding more cities to spawn at.

The amount of towns you can spawn at is cool and all but that top left part has alot of potential. even if uranium was moved up there at dump or something idk. Its a good idea to at-least put something up there for more activity in the Whole map instead of ppl bunching up on Mats and killing freshy's

On 4/28/2020 at 1:18 AM, Robert said:

Uranium should have been there, away from everything.  Not sure why the area is empty, it could be pretty useful but not a 100th rebel outpost.

I couldn't Agree more. Something illegal needs to be up there. Pygros is a jam of mats and just KOS All around. would be a lift off ppls backs if they didn't have to deal with so many Red zones nearby.