They nerfed fed how about buffing Evidence

Add to the policy  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Should spikes be allowed inside evidence locker.

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes (But with a limit)

The only way to do an Evidence locker now is to kidnap 90% of the police force because if you dont there will be 90 spike strips waiting for you. But when the civs abuse Fed robberies you are quick to change the APD policies but when Cops are placing unlimited spikes inside evidence its retarded. 

Edited by Black_Jesus
ron the player likes this
5 hours ago, bbgreg17 said:

There should be a fix for idiot cops spamming spikes strips coming soon. Also if you manage to catch video an officer spamming spikes, please file an IA.

I didn’t know spamming spikes was against guidebook but I will start making IA’s

1 hour ago, RVaders said:

+1 I don't see what is wrong with cops tryna protect what they're being paid to protect

When u can spam 90 spikes there isn’t much to protect. You can literally spike and wait for them to try and leave and when they can’t u guys instantly load lethals if the player is more skilled

3 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

Hey you guys know the lockup is not at rebel outpost

What are u trying to say here???

Edited by Black_Jesus
3 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

how many spikes am i allowed?

Spamming 9 spikes on top of each other is clearly improper use. If the APD is given items to use against rebels they are expected to use them reasonably. If we are unable to do so they will (rightfully so) be taken away from us.

How many you are allowed to use?

I personally carry 2 at all times. The only time I use both is to either spike fed gates (one per gate) or evidence gates (again one per gate), to spike the entire MSR as one is just short of being long enough or in a vehicle pursuit and the first set fails.

2 hours ago, Black_Jesus said:

I didn’t know spamming spikes was against guidebook but I will start making IA’s

If you see an officer placing 9 spikes down in a single spot that is not their intended use. Improper use of APD equipment.

On 4/28/2020 at 10:30 PM, bbgreg17 said:

If you see an officer placing 9 spikes down in a single spot that is not their intended use. Improper use of APD equipment.

What would be considered a single spot? All right on top of each other or within a lets say 5 meter vicinity?

If your definition of a single spot is all right on top of each other isn't a rule against it pointless? If a car hit one spike strip the other 8 would go down aswell?

Edited by minmax
On 4/28/2020 at 7:30 PM, bbgreg17 said:

Spamming 9 spikes on top of each other is clearly improper use. If the APD is given items to use against rebels they are expected to use them reasonably. If we are unable to do so they will (rightfully so) be taken away from us.

How many you are allowed to use?

I personally carry 2 at all times. The only time I use both is to either spike fed gates (one per gate) or evidence gates (again one per gate), to spike the entire MSR as one is just short of being long enough or in a vehicle pursuit and the first set fails.

its nearly impossible to get video without admin intervention btw.

6 hours ago, minmax said:

What would be considered a single spot? All right on top of each other or within a lets say 5 meter vicinity?

If your definition of a single spot is all right on top of each other isn't a rule against it pointless? If a car hit one spike strip the other 8 would go down aswell?

Officers are expected to use reasonable judgement when conducting themselves while on duty. This is one of those situations. Unfortunately I can not tell you all situations that would be reasonable and not reasonable. If you want to ask me questions about it feel free to find me in TS at any time!