Increase Bleed-Out Time

1 hour ago, Black_Jesus said:

Usually the medics wont come if ur more than 3km no matter the bleedout timer. 

Not true ! i personally do my best to respond to any call. sometimes there is a lot going on so keep that in mind. If you're 3km away from a medic be patient and continue requesting we want your money lol if we aren't busy we're on our way.

Pin Goo and Yuki Hayami like this
24 minutes ago, Payne said:

Not true ! i personally do my best to respond to any call. sometimes there is a lot going on so keep that in mind. If you're 3km away from a medic be patient and continue requesting we want your money lol if we aren't busy we're on our way.

Yes but thats you, you have to think a lot of medics have to use offroads which take a while

Dan. and Niklaus like this
4 hours ago, Snowdon said:

Yes but thats you, you have to think a lot of medics have to use offroads which take a while

Offroads are the fastest vehicles we have, dont forget they'll go through anything too, where suv's break and tempests and vans have a slow ass top speed, the offroad just keeps on goin, and is capable of 200+ km/h

Also sure there is the M900 helicopter we can use, but going from city center to the hospital to get it usually takes more time then the player we're responding to wants to wait before respawning, which is why they aren't used so much.

And to add to this I also try to repsond to anything I can, I've got some guy up who was 6km from kavala where I was, using the offroad! Using any other vehicle I'd have been too late for him.

6 hours ago, Black_Jesus said:

Usually the medics wont come if ur more than 3km no matter the bleedout timer. 

Edited by RVaders
Pin Goo and Dan. like this
4 hours ago, RVaders said:

Offroads are the fastest vehicles we have, dont forget they'll go through anything too, where suv's break and tempests and vans have a slow ass top speed, the offroad just keeps on goin, and is capable of 200+ km/h

Also sure there is the M900 helicopter we can use, but going from city center to the hospital to get it usually takes more time then the player we're responding to wants to wait before respawning, which is why they aren't used so much.

And to add to this I also try to repsond to anything I can, I've got some guy up who was 6km from kavala where I was, using the offroad! Using any other vehicle I'd have been too late for him.

Did medic offroads get buffed?  I was on about a month ago and couldn't get it over 170 in ideal situations.