Asylum Expansion

Asylum Minecraft  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Type of game modes you would be interested in (Can select more than one)

• Survival
    • RPG
    • McMMO
    • Factions
    • PVP
    • Creative
    • Anarchy
    • Other (comment in the thread)

We at Asylum are excited to announce the expansion of the community into other games.

While this thread has a poll for Minecraft we are also looking into Rust and will have a separate thread for community feedback on that at a later date. We are also still looking at other games to branch into and open to suggestions.

One of the more popular choices on the previous thread asking for input was Minecraft. As we are in the very early planning stages we wanted community feedback on where our attention should be focused. What type of minecraft servers do you enjoy playing on or want to see? You can select several as currently we plan to have a single hub that will take you to multiple worlds. If there is a game mode that isn't listed that you would like to see please let us know in the comments. 

- Asylum Staff

Cougar, ItsLego, HomeUser and 3 others like this

tbh i know ill play the minecraft server but lets be honest its a waste of money, it will die out in a month, and its going to be boring for people who already play minecraft (me). I already have a sick base on factions and donor ranks and shit on mineplex why the fuck would i move over, unless you guys have something that completely game changing i dont think i will stick around to play from the bottom up. but what do i know im a retarded 16 yearold

Edited by Infamous [FULL SEND]
Blake., DJB, Huan Lee and 2 others like this
3 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

tbh i know ill play the minecraft server but lets be honest its a waste of money, it will die out in a month, and its going to be boring for people who already play minecraft (me). I already have a sick base on factions and donor ranks and shit on mineplex why the fuck would i move over, unless you guys have something that completely game changing i dont think i will stick around to play from the bottom up. but what do i know im a retarded 16 yearold

you can join my faction bud

I feel like towny/economy where people claim land an build but earn money from doing crops or mining and a great command is /rankup where you get little benefits like extra /sethome or extra /setwarp where players can come visit your SICK build. You pay ingame dongers to rank up its just something extra to grind for. Also playtime perks/titles for just playing on the server.   

Edited by Mr.Purple
10 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

Factions on mineplex LOOL!

11 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

I agree with the retarded part.

just bring back Strife would be poppin with max players so easily.

Edited by Toxicc
32 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

An asylum CQC server that nets you asylum money from kills. (Even if its only like $250 per kill)

big brain play, they could even bring skins into the cqc also.