Asylum Expansion

Asylum Minecraft  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Type of game modes you would be interested in (Can select more than one)

• Survival
    • RPG
    • McMMO
    • Factions
    • PVP
    • Creative
    • Anarchy
    • Other (comment in the thread)

On 5/2/2020 at 9:05 PM, Leady said:

We at Asylum are excited to announce the expansion of the community into other games.

While this thread has a poll for Minecraft we are also looking into Rust and will have a separate thread for community feedback on that at a later date. We are also still looking at other games to branch into and open to suggestions.

One of the more popular choices on the previous thread asking for input was Minecraft. As we are in the very early planning stages we wanted community feedback on where our attention should be focused. What type of minecraft servers do you enjoy playing on or want to see? You can select several as currently we plan to have a single hub that will take you to multiple worlds. If there is a game mode that isn't listed that you would like to see please let us know in the comments. 

- Asylum Staff

Leady i used to run a pretty large Minecraft server network. KitPvP, PotPvP, HC Factions, Factions, Prison, and heavily developed minigames do really really well. Unfortunately basically all of these require a ton of work put into them. You need builds, plugins (custom or paid for), and someone to go in and really just configure everything. If you guys need any help/ideas hmu i know a lot of the exploits etc as well that come with running a hub server.

Edited by Tyler
Blake. and Leady like this
On 5/3/2020 at 3:45 PM, Black_Jesus said:

If i hack on the minecraft server do i get banned from the arma 3 server?

PLEASE

They would be separate entities IE: Bans would not transfer from one to another

On 5/3/2020 at 6:00 PM, Natha said:

GTA V RP Asylum style. Imagine the cool scenarios  that can be made. All the different vehicles, and things to do... That would be EPIC.

GTA is something we've looked at seriously and maybe a down the line option. 

On 5/3/2020 at 7:22 PM, POL said:

Don't deviate from what made Asylum Life great, just focus on life servers.  

Life servers wont be going anywhere. The teams would be separate. IE: devs for Arma won't be working on other servers and vice versa. 

On 5/3/2020 at 5:15 AM, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Rust. End of story. 

More to come on Rust.

image.gif

17 hours ago, Blake. said:

Maybe when you learn how to type a proper sentence people will take you seriously :D

Like I said you fucking retard off yourself!

Sorry guys, I am not getting the attention I need in life outside of video games. I come here to lash out and voice my frustrations. I typically do this as a way to cope with the trauma I have encountered in my life, and is currently my only outlet. I appreciate your patience and your supporting during these difficult times. 

Bag Of Funyuns, Buck, Walt and 6 others like this
On 5/5/2020 at 4:29 PM, RobiN_ said:

Sorry guys, I am not getting the attention I need in life outside of video games. I come here to lash out and voice my frustrations. I typically do this as a way to cope with the trauma I have encountered in my life, and is currently my only outlet. I appreciate your patience and your supporting during these difficult times. 

@Mitch (IFRIT) Why you put that in his post, we all know hes not intelligent enough to say that himself.

By survival, does that mean just survival mode or just straight up vanilla survival. If it is vanilla survival I don't think it would be a good fit for the community. People can beat the game in less than a day. Survival stresses creativity and building which I don't feel people would do. Everyone would play for the first few days then get bored. That's why I think factions is a good fit. It's sort of like arma 3 gangs and the goal is to build a base and make money. There is also a lot of combat/fighting and raiding other peoples bases.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...