Any bmw enthusiastic out there?

1 minute ago, Clint Beastwood said:

It comes with a remote control for me, so if she doesnt feel like actually driving it, i can drive her around in it lol.

holy shit thats a thing? wtf

i still dont have a license so ive never drove a car in my life, my friends all tried to tell me id love it and i was like nahhh

then my friend got me to rev his engine, and it was like a weird cool feeling, bow i rly wanna drive and just blast music

Clint Beastwood likes this
Just now, 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 said:

i still dont have a license so ive never drove a car in my life, my friends all tried to tell me id love it and i was like nahhh

then my friend got me to rev his engine, and it was like a weird cool feeling, bow i rly wanna drive and just blast music

Thats the best part, just crusin listening to whatever.  Its fun, other than canyon carving etc.

16 hours ago, 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 said:

imagine driving a ford pinto blasting cringey emo rap music in scotland

20 hours ago, 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 said:

20 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Thats the best part, just crusin listening to whatever.  Its fun, other than canyon carving etc.

I don't think he realizes the pink one is a toy car for kids. Bro you can see the gift back in the back lol