maybe one day unknown wont DC after an L

Just now, 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 said:

APPLY is a guy from sinity who played once and you got those screenshots after we wiped you and TI repeatedly for like 2 hours straight then we logged after you guys didnt push

and yesterday we won a lot too until you logged 16 on 

its almost like pictures and videos are deceiving 

"1 of those guys arent even us, but he fought with us" you're retarded 

Edited by salty.connor
5 minutes ago, uc. said:

Jesus this guy needs to quit arma and go outside only think he talks about is arma arma arma and how good his gang is on the forum bla bla 

I do go outside a lot kinda hard when your whole state is on lockdown 

please tell me what else I can do since your so productive in your amazing life

5 minutes ago, uc. said:

Jesus this guy needs to quit arma and go outside only think he talks about is arma arma arma and how good his gang is on the forum bla bla 

and this is a fourms for arma 3... would you rather have me make ads for a car I will never be able to afford just like you?

Edited by salty.connor
12 minutes ago, salty.connor said:

I do go outside a lot kinda hard when your whole state is on lockdown 

please tell me what else I can do since your so productive in your amazing life

and this is a fourms for arma 3... would you rather have me make ads for a car I will never be able to afford just like you?

Good one took you long enough to come up with that comeback -1

Just now, 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 said:

apply played with us once, and you tried including him in a neat collage of us DC'ing, so i corrected you lol

so mad

oh my bad I should of noticed you don't understand English from the title (prob take you 30 mins to notice now)

He fought with you. He wasn't fighting alone. He was in the Group/Gang Plague that day. So thus I added him in the collage since he was with you. Can I not get anymore clear?

Just now, salty.connor said:

oh my bad I should of noticed you don't understand English from the title (prob take you 30 mins to notice now)

He fought with you. He wasn't fighting alone. He was in the Group/Gang Plague that day. So thus I added him in the collage since he was with you. Can I not get anymore clear?

again, i corrected you since he isnt in plague