Instead of unlocking as needed, try a schedule. Maybe try for a week and see how the population fluctuates. I feel the more certainty there is the more likely the population would increase. Another suggestion would be to maybe lower the population to 100 or so. I dont know anything about the costs of servers, but thought it might help. Keeping s2 up is a good way to try and increase total pop. Lastly I would suggest to try and maybe say a estimate as to if  the server may or may not shut down and when that might happen. I dont like to play s1 because i have no houses and some other people who play s2 may agree and maybe if the server has more certainty more people would play it and invest into it. I didn't revise this so if it redundant or anything idc.                                                                                                                                                                                                                    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQurTxm_KJiIT5-HcjuDkS

Veezara likes this
On 5/8/2020 at 3:15 PM, salty.connor said:

which gangs Ive never seen any

25% of DS Came from Olympus And same with IRA (The group I'm in. prob 20-25 guys active) Every group of noobs i find doing diamonds or coke i ask them if they played olympus o see if im dealing with prev pros. they 70% of the time say they came from olympus cause its dying.
Plus idk if any of you were on lastnight but Finals weekend is butchering all the servers

10 hours ago, John Adams said:

25% of DS Came from Olympus And same with IRA (The group I'm in. prob 20-25 guys active) Every group of noobs i find doing diamonds or coke i ask them if they played olympus o see if im dealing with prev pros. they 70% of the time say they came from olympus cause its dying.
Plus idk if any of you were on lastnight but Finals weekend is butchering all the servers

Arma being a shit game is killing the servers.