Server 2

Hello all,

This is your notification that server 2 will be decommissioned on  5/16/2020. at 0200 CST. The server will go down for the final time. I realize that this is not the popular opinion. But over the last week, the population on server 2 has not been great. My goal has always been to provide one server that is as full as it can be at all times. I am glad that we were able to fill a second server and it was a blast to see 120/120 across the board. 

You will not be compensated for houses or the contents of them. If you have questions, please contact the staff and they can advise you further.

Mitch 

Edit

Early this week, we will adjust the mission like it was before where you could move the items to server 1, but that making new products etc will be disabled. once this is done, the server will be open 24/7 until it is shut down.

buy my house buy my house buy my house buy my house buy my house buy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my housebuy my house

王 Bobby Leel 王 likes this