Laters

goyney

1 hour ago, salty.connor said:

loser 

1 hour ago, goyney said:

keep taking the game seriously as if it were your career you might end up on a pro team when arma 4 releases love u

ahahahaha he's so right it's not even funny.  I love when I see you old time cats talking about cartels in side chat in 2020 and I'm rolling/smoking a blunt as i'm about to vdm your helis

On 5/13/2020 at 9:06 PM, DS_Billy said:

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x

On 5/14/2020 at 2:42 AM, Kituii said:
On 5/12/2020 at 10:07 AM, goyney said:

I didn’t use any form of a cheat at cartels fyi.

@goyney

highly doubt he ever cheated at cartels.  

Him and his gang are just happy to get me out of their hair after these 5 years of me humiliating them. They are all like I TOLD YOU SO GUYS. Billy even messaged me on discord he’s that much of a fan, and then he blocked me so that I couldn’t reply back hahahaha I love it.

Kituii likes this
Just now, goyney said:

Him and his gang are just happy to get me out of their hair after these 5 years of me humiliating them. They are all like I TOLD YOU SO GUYS. Billy even messaged me on discord he’s that much of a fan, and then he blocked me so that I couldn’t reply back hahahaha I love it.

yo really funny dude lolololol xdddd I cant stop laughing

Edited by 王 Ari Petrou 王
30 minutes ago, goyney said:

you've never been blocked, i wanted more tears. join the asylum discord again numbnuts and youll be able to rage at me again. 

36 minutes ago, goyney said:

Billy is just a salty little bitch when its comes to just about everything Im not surprised.