Changelog - 5/12/2020

Jesse

38 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:
  Hide contents

7a298f43a09dd7ce91a8a977bddb3acc.png

They do, and this specific case, you are the only one to report it so far, it is not reproducible by your own words and our attempts, and doesn't affect anyone else that we know of, so it's not a single click fix

I Didn't say it wasn't reproducible i put i haven't tried to reproduce as i don't fancy going round trying to sync in random locations each 5 mins.

I heard and noticed that it was happening every now and then so thought i would show a case where i actually had a video and time it happened.

I've heard other people complain about it which is the only reason i even bothered to report it.

Edited by Mason Statham
Samus_Aran likes this
10 hours ago, uc. said:

Look at all this kids crying hahahah

Without Azeh and Jesse we would still be playing V1 with server crashes every 10 minutes and no content at all.

Nobody would be playing the server rn anyway if we didn't have v2.  

1 hour ago, TRYHARD said:

will everyone have to redo swat training?

Swat doesn't have training u monkey read the notes.   

Edited by Toxicc

Gun Game would be better IMO if you got rid of the demotion on death, also if the animation wasn't fucked and you spawned with your gun rather then putting your hands up... Spawns are kind of shit too

Teleport doesn't always work, and I lost my Y even when I was teleported and regeared.

It fucks up your gang group too

Also I can't pull cars from my shed - bitches that I don't have a debit card (I don't, but like I've always been able to pull cars from my garages)

Also you got rid of smokes?

And my loadout can't have NVGs in?!

Edited by JamieH
Mada and Samus_Aran like this
2 hours ago, JamieH said:

Gun Game would be better IMO if you got rid of the demotion on death, also if the animation wasn't fucked and you spawned with your gun rather then putting your hands up... Spawns are kind of shit too

Teleport doesn't always work, and I lost my Y even when I was teleported and regeared.

Also I can't pull cars from my shed - bitches that I don't have a debit card (I don't, but like I've always been able to pull cars from my garages)

Make a bug report, brainless.

6 hours ago, JamieH said:

Instead of making this post you could've made a bug report... This type of stuff may get overlooked...

Veezara likes this
On 5/13/2020 at 9:59 AM, Xavorey said:

Imagine crying, imagine showing some appreciation for the hard VOLUNTARY work done by the devs

Yes, I am entitled because I think that patches should help, not harm, server progression. Silly me, right?

They change prestige values that literally requires changing 4 numbers in the mission file and effects MAYBE 100 people and call it an update. I'm not mad that we don't get more content, I'm mad that next to nothing changes month in and month out and they call it an update.

Edited by Yung Jaypl
On 5/15/2020 at 9:57 PM, santiao said:

Add RPG missiles.Add RPG missiles.Add RPG missiles.Add RPG missiles.Add RPG missiles.Add RPG missiles.Add RPG missiles.Add RPG missiles.Add RPG missiles.Add RPG missiles.Add RPG missiles.Add RPG missiles.Add RPG missiles.Add RPG missiles.Add RPG missiles.

I hate to break it to you, but RPG missiles don't exist.

Hotfix:

• Increased Federal Reserve elevated security to 1 hour.
  • Added an 8 minute intermission time between federal events.
  • Added a 30 second progress bar to seizing items from vehicles.
  • Reduced seizing distance to within HQ walls.
  • Made the corner walls of Evidence Lockup indestructible.
  • Added the ability for Cpl+ to seize Hunters used in illegal actions.
  • Fixed UC qilins having doors and no emergency lights.
  • Fixed Evidence Lockup electric fence maker text not updating.
  • Fixed whitelisted swat shop bug.
  • Fixed exploit(s) with revive and organ harvesting.
  • Fixed vehicle garage bug.
  • Added Green MX to require a BH license to hold.
  • Fixed Zubr shop mismatch.
  • Crank items can no longer be stored in house inventories
  • Hunters now require the Bounty Hunter license to pull out the vehicle
Bandit, powerwolf and Heidelberg like this

@Gen. Henry Arnold

It's times like these that I have to sit and wonder if any of you people in charge have even a remote understanding of how the server plays? Or if you just read the forums and make calls based upon who bitches the most. The poll to make a timer between fed events/a longer fed cooldown was defeated not once but twice, but still you added it. It's almost like you guys are tired of admining/modding this server and just want it to die at this point lol. You should rename this "hotfix" to what it really is, "The Administrations last ditch effort to nerf CEO before all the cops take a toaster bath". This hotfix is a once again another unneeded buff to cop. You can only coddle these kids so much before the entire server leaves and all you have is kavala rats and cops playing. Also a bunch of great things were suggested to make evidence locker better and more rewarding to do, but you guys disregarded literally everything we said, except for the only thing that gives cops more of a chance. We asked for scopes, vests and clothes and still none of that is added. But hey, Cops need more training wheels, so go figure.

In the words of Blood "Wow great patch!"

Edited by Envy_
Abu, Yung Jaypl and Sikorsky like this
23 minutes ago, Envy_ said:

@Gen. Henry Arnold

It's times like these that I have to sit and wonder if any of you people in charge have even a remote understanding of how the server plays? Or if you just read the forums and make calls based upon who bitches the most. The poll to make a timer between fed events/a longer fed cooldown was defeated not once but twice, but still you added it. It's almost like you guys are tired of admining/modding this server and just want it to die at this point lol. You should rename this "hotfix" to what it really is, "The Administrations last ditch effort to nerf CEO before all the cops take a toaster bath". This hotfix is a once again another unneeded buff to cop. You can only coddle these kids so much before the entire server leaves and all you have is kavala rats and cops playing. Also a bunch of great things were suggested to make evidence locker better and more rewarding to do, but you guys disregarded literally everything we said, except for the only thing that gives cops more of a chance. We asked for scopes, vests and clothes and still none of that is added. But hey, Cops need more training wheels, so go figure.

In the words of Blood "Wow great patch!"

Maybe if 20 people werent fighting 5 cops during the whole night, it wouldnt be an issue ?