Changelog - 5/12/2020

Jesse

@Jesse

What did you fix though? All I see is added stuff that lost in the polls. Whats the point of asking the community if you're just going to do whatever you want anyways lol. You guys basically made hunters useless for the whole server, not just us. It says "illegal activity" so bounty hunters with an MX (an illegal weapon) can have their hunter seized?

My issue is that you guys don't really seem to think before you make changes like this. It's as though in whatever meetings you guys have, the guy who talks the loudest must always get his way. And From what I've seen recently, that guy is almost certainly a career cop. Same with the evidence lockup change, we suggested making the outer walls unbreakable but ONLY if spike strips we disabled. Now, you've effectively made the event rebel favored to vastly APD favored, I figured you guys wanted balance and not just turning the tables. Don't get me wrong, we'll still win at these events bc the APD is lol, but now it's going to be spike strip aids, instead of being a more fun and fair event.

Perhaps trusting the community, or asking, or even polling yourself before you guys do stuff like this would avoid many of the headaches that pop up. I have no doubt there's a lot on all of your plates, but it's had for me to feel sympathetic, when you just disregard the community so much in bias of another faction. If this is the case, might as well limit polls and server suggestions to whitelisted APD officers so that civs don't even get the illusion that their thoughts matter. 

42 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Crank and crank cocktail 

so crank is useless now nice. should've just taken it out entirely. unless you have a shed... @Gen. Henry Arnold can you at least make the smoke stack less noticeable. or increase it sell price at least balance the change some what all you did was essentially remove crank from money making

Edited by EpicTurtle
Sleeper Don and zdeat like this

To be honest I don't see much wrong with the Cop changes, people rob fed because It's easy if you rob it with 5 -8 cops on and its a good payout. If Cops are struggling with fed so be it, It's gonna take time for most Cops to improve skill vs players that have 3k+ hours. This way people will start to do other rebel related activities, preferably cartels because It's the same shit, and on that note expanding upon blood money was mentioned but yet to be talked about, this would also give greater incentive to cap cartels/turfs, typically its always the same gangs who cap cartels/turfs. More to come I'm sure.

Crank's Fucked, definitely needs a bump in value to balance it.

Niklaus and Veezara like this
6 hours ago, Yung Jaypl said:

Maybe if 20 10 people werent fighting 5 14-18 cops during the whole night, it wouldnt be an issue ?

Dude you guys have more than 10 all night lmao, theres also usually only 6-10 cops on, maybe 8-13 if its a weekend. You boys run 13-15 deep all night and still bitch about a cooldown timer. You're not the only ones on the server at all times. People want to have interactions with cops, even if they don't want cops then its better for the APD to at least have some time outside of getting fucked at fed (Yes, I will admit, you guys are godly at PvP, mainly Storm.).

6 hours ago, Envy_ said:

Now, you've effectively made the event rebel favored to vastly APD favored

Aren't the Federal events supposed to be in the APD's favor, considering the amount of cash and/or explosives and equipment you get? Plus, you guys have a Rebel shed, which is already right next to the Evidence lockup! If you die, suck it up and respawn, you guys have like 10 mil each. 
EDIT: Never mind, you guys don't have that shed anymore, or at least that's what I'm hearing.

6 hours ago, Envy_ said:

All I see is added stuff that lost in the polls.

The Cooldowns on Federal Events won 60 to 40% (I think). The only thing that went against the vote was the ability to seize hunters, which was 50.5 to 49.5% with unsiezable winning.

P.S. DHMU or quote me since I know you're just gonna get your whole gang to come quote me and tell me how I'm "SoOooO wRoNg"

Edited by Sparrow
Spelling errors fixed
19 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Hotfix:

• Increased Federal Reserve elevated security to 1 hour.
  • Added an 8 minute intermission time between federal events.
  • Added a 30 second progress bar to seizing items from vehicles.
  • Reduced seizing distance to within HQ walls.
  • Made the corner walls of Evidence Lockup indestructible.
  • Added the ability for Cpl+ to seize Hunters used in illegal actions.
  • Fixed UC qilins having doors and no emergency lights.
  • Fixed Evidence Lockup electric fence maker text not updating.
  • Fixed whitelisted swat shop bug.
  • Fixed exploit(s) with revive and organ harvesting.
  • Fixed vehicle garage bug.
  • Added Green MX to require a BH license to hold.
  • Fixed Zubr shop mismatch.
  • Crank items can no longer be stored in house inventories
  • Hunters now require the Bounty Hunter license to pull out the vehicle

I want comp for all my hunters please 🙂 Also what is considered "illegal actions" would kidnapping cops be a seizeable offence? or anyone with a bounty would be illegal so would they get their hunters seized? This entire hotfix is another attempt to nerf ceo and by doing this you are ruining other players ways of making money and having fun. You dont realize is by doing this with the new timers just makes us even more bored... because of this we will start doing other things like dropping on hq's and killing cops just because why not. maybe if you added some new content we would not be so bored and would do things other than majors all day. 

9 hours ago, Cukofuko said:

Maybe if 20 people werent fighting 5 cops during the whole night, it wouldnt be an issue ?

Maybe if u had some new content

Edited by Black_Jesus
1 hour ago, Sparrow said:

Dude you guys have more than 10 all night lmao, theres also usually only 6-10 cops on, maybe 8-13 if its a weekend. You boys run 13-15 deep all night and still bitch about a cooldown timer. You're not the only ones on the server at all times. People want to have interactions with cops, even if they don't want cops then its better for the APD to at least have some time outside of getting fucked at fed (Yes, I will admit, you guys are godly at PvP, mainly Storm.).

Aren't the Federal events supposed to be in the APD's favor, considering the amount of cash and/or explosives and equipment you get? Plus, you guys have a Rebel shed, which is already right next to the Evidence lockup! If you die, suck it up and respawn, you guys have like 10 mil each. 
EDIT: Never mind, you guys don't have that shed anymore, or at least that's what I'm hearing.

The Cooldowns on Federal Events won 60 to 40% (I think). The only thing that went against the vote was the ability to seize hunters, which was 50.5 to 49.5% with unsiezable winning.

P.S. DHMU or quote me since I know you're just gonna get your whole gang to come quote me and tell me how I'm "SoOooO wRoNg"

U clearly dont know wtf ur talking abt. U got kicked within a week because u have a brain the size of a peanut. stfu and go back to ratting around in kavala

39 minutes ago, Black_Jesus said:

I want comp for all my hunters please 🙂 Also what is considered "illegal actions" would kidnapping cops be a seizeable offence? or anyone with a bounty would be illegal so would they get their hunters seized? This entire hotfix is another attempt to nerf ceo and by doing this you are ruining other players ways of making money and having fun. You dont realize is by doing this with the new timers just makes us even more bored... because of this we will start doing other things like dropping on hq's and killing cops just because why not. maybe if you added some new content we would not be so bored and would do things other than majors all day. 

Maybe if u had some new content

Imagine thinking you should be able to keep a ARMORED ILLEGAL vehicle after commiting a crime 

Niklaus likes this
9 hours ago, Envy_ said:

Don't get me wrong, we'll still win at these events bc the APD is lol, but now it's going to be spike strip aids, instead of being a more fun and fair event.

Not sure how its fair considering you guys pull an armored vehicle for each person you have. If you want fair then i suggest letting constables buy hunters.

1 hour ago, Black_Jesus said:

This entire hotfix is another attempt to nerf ceo and by doing this you are ruining other players ways of making money and having fun.

go run some drugs for once

aqzx127 and Niklaus like this
9 hours ago, Envy_ said:

@Jesse

What did you fix though? All I see is added stuff that lost in the polls. Whats the point of asking the community if you're just going to do whatever you want anyways lol. You guys basically made hunters useless for the whole server, not just us. It says "illegal activity" so bounty hunters with an MX (an illegal weapon) can have their hunter seized?

My issue is that you guys don't really seem to think before you make changes like this. It's as though in whatever meetings you guys have, the guy who talks the loudest must always get his way. And From what I've seen recently, that guy is almost certainly a career cop. Same with the evidence lockup change, we suggested making the outer walls unbreakable but ONLY if spike strips we disabled. Now, you've effectively made the event rebel favored to vastly APD favored, I figured you guys wanted balance and not just turning the tables. Don't get me wrong, we'll still win at these events bc the APD is lol, but now it's going to be spike strip aids, instead of being a more fun and fair event.

Perhaps trusting the community, or asking, or even polling yourself before you guys do stuff like this would avoid many of the headaches that pop up. I have no doubt there's a lot on all of your plates, but it's had for me to feel sympathetic, when you just disregard the community so much in bias of another faction. If this is the case, might as well limit polls and server suggestions to whitelisted APD officers so that civs don't even get the illusion that their thoughts matter. 

Wait what? Hunters are intended to be a BH vehicle to allow people to better retrieve their bounties. They were never added to be a legal armored vehicle to be used in robberies, hq attacks, or general mayhem. We have asked the community for their input and ideas. These changes were not just made up in my head. There have been countless civs and cops asking for these changes. Some were denied and some were granted. Although you don't see a public post made by someone with these concerns, it doesn't mean that they are not being brought up. Next time you want to second guess if I am listing to people, you better make sure you have your facts straight. I don't mind someone challenging what we are doing. But its irritating when you spew what you believe are facts with your limited information. Put yourself in my shoes for a moment, and realise that balance decisions are hard as someone is always going to be upset. Years and years ago, the players were lucky if something was actually balanced. Now is not the time to be asleep at the wheel and just let things ride out. If you don't agree, my apologies as it's not my intention to ruin anyone's time. But I strongly encourage you and anyone else to put your money where your mouth is and become a part of the process. Apply to Jesse's position he posted about yesterday. 

ItsLego, Veezara, Fitz and 4 others like this
17 minutes ago, TheHashSliningSlasher said:

Nice work but why no crank in houses?  Seems like an overnerf?

Literally why even do it now?

It's now only doable out of turfs.

Idk if you were around when it was added. But it was never intended for it to be ran next to a house and stored inside. You literally can process it remotely away from a defined drug processor. Idk why people think it's intended to be easy or profitable with zero risk.

4 hours ago, Sparrow said:

Please don't tell me how many people we have on every night. I literally play every day and only a handful of times have we had more than 10. We literally don't start doing feds until there are ~10+ cops on cause doing a fed against 5 cops is boring.

You morons still don't understand that none of us give a flying fuck about stacking money in a dead game. It's about a fight and asserting dominance. Obviously mission accomplished...

68934446_106885434010764_2985929438195089408_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=6e5ad9&_nc_ohc=P0aJC5hVTQwAX9zcNn4&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=d2430ba78af047e20725cffbb5c202a9&oe=5EF525D8

1 hour ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Wait what? Hunters are intended to be a BH vehicle to allow people to better retrieve their bounties. They were never added to be a legal armored vehicle to be used in robberies, hq attacks, or general mayhem. We have asked the community for their input and ideas. These changes were not just made up in my head. There have been countless civs and cops asking for these changes. Some were denied and some were granted. Although you don't see a public post made by someone with these concerns, it doesn't mean that they are not being brought up. Next time you want to second guess if I am listing to people, you better make sure you have your facts straight. I don't mind someone challenging what we are doing. But its irritating when you spew what you believe are facts with your limited information. Put yourself in my shoes for a moment, and realise that balance decisions are hard as someone is always going to be upset. Years and years ago, the players were lucky if something was actually balanced. Now is not the time to be asleep at the wheel and just let things ride out. If you don't agree, my apologies as it's not my intention to ruin anyone's time. But I strongly encourage you and anyone else to put your money where your mouth is and become a part of the process. Apply to Jesse's position he posted about yesterday. 

It is honestly sad that you own a server that you know so little about... Just collect your check and sign off the forums. Leave the discussion to people who actually play the game.

Edited by Yung Jaypl
13 minutes ago, Yung Jaypl said:

Please don't tell me how many people we have on every night. I literally play every day and only a handful of times have we had more than 10. We literally don't start doing feds until there are ~10+ cops on cause doing a fed against 5 cops is boring.

You morons still don't understand that none of us give a flying fuck about stacking money in a dead game. It's about a fight and asserting dominance. Obviously mission accomplished...

68934446_106885434010764_2985929438195089408_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=6e5ad9&_nc_ohc=P0aJC5hVTQwAX9zcNn4&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=d2430ba78af047e20725cffbb5c202a9&oe=5EF525D8

It is honestly sad that you own a server that you know so little about... Just collect your check and sign off the forums. Leave the discussion to people who actually play the game.

We can have a chat tonight 

1 hour ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Idk if you were around when it was added. But it was never intended for it to be ran next to a house and stored inside. You literally can process it remotely away from a defined drug processor. Idk why people think it's intended to be easy or profitable with zero risk.

@Mitch (IFRIT)  I'm sorry Sir, but Crank is not zero risk at all, Its a smoke stack that can be seen 1k + out, and if you are even cranking and storing right away, if there's a LT on, your house can get raided.  Not to mention all the moochers on the server that are so lazy to do drugs anymore they go fly around in drug planes and spot people, after all there is not initiation with the RV out and Smoking so you don't hear or see shit when people just shoot you.  So please don't down play the crank set up, its still very risky with people on.  But now that you did Nerf it, I will run out of money soon, Meth is camped to the nines, because coke went down to shit in price and weed and heroin are pathetic.  So i may find another place to play because, no money means no fun.  I hope things change, or Asylum may change for the worse I'm afraid. Only time will tell....

aqzx127 and Sleeper Don like this
2 hours ago, Patato said:

Have you considered that may be possibly the intent? Its almost like theirs a scaling difficulty with prison being the easiest. Its almost as if Evidence lockup is meant to be only done by the most determined gangs.

evidence was already heavily cop sided, it's just that most cops are bad at the game 🤡 all you're doing is rewarding bad players 

2 hours ago, Patato said:

Spike strips were also nerfed in the previous patch

10% price increase wow yes big nerf

it's still being abused, a small price increase wont change anything

1 hour ago, Yung Jaypl said:

You cry like a little bitch.

•ÐŠ• Randy and HomeTrlx like this
Just now, Patato said:

Was actually a 400% price increase, weight increase and civilians have the ability to destroy them.

you're delusional if you think any price increase will make a difference, most active players nowadays have more money than they'll ever need

and no one is going to stop their vehicle, get out and spend 20 seconds breaking the spike strips while getting chased by 3 hunters and 7 hatchbacks

2 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

It's not.  I pull 90k fully loaded tempests to the resource fields to go mine the ingredients.  It's now a Bambi drug running move unless you have the real estate or no money at all I can't see anyone feasibly running this without an entire setup.

Edit:  Nothing should be 0 risk but I don't see tempests at ephedra/phos 0 risk.

Edited by TheHashSliningSlasher
16 minutes ago, Kawaii said:

This was the best hotfix in a while and you are all crying holy shit please take a good drink of the kool aid.

(No more using Hunters because you're too poor/pussy to get an Ifrit seized) ✓

(No more cooking Crank in your house so you have no risk of getting robbed) ✓

We are mad that we cant use hunters. we dont care if they get seized we just dont like the animation of pulling out our weapons for ifrits. fucking retard get ur shit straight and actually read what we type

13 hours ago, Envy_ said:

@Jesse

So no hate, but #1 why in the absolute hell would a federal building be favored towards rebels it’s supposed to be hard and the walls shouldn’t have been able to be knocked down anyways that’s why gates surround the place (which I understand you initially had no issue with) but they have made spike strips through the roof expensive for cops. You’re not supposed to win every fight, there’s supposed to be risk. That’s literally the whole thrill of it. 

#2 understand that not everybody plays this server for only combat. Police and civilians alike would like to interact with one another and actually role play. It might be fun killing cops with 7.62’s and armour stacking while we rush with 6.5’s and tac vests but every single day for hours on end isn’t what this server is meant for. Everybody plays for different reasons and no server is going to be completely perfect. 

also, that poll was posted and it was a very even outcome on both sides. Please stop spitting out that it was completely defeated. I also played civ for a shit load of hours and understand before I recently have been playing cop a shit load and I made that poll. Again no hate and if you want to discuss this further you can always find me on TS or PM me 

8 minutes ago, Black_Jesus said:

We are mad that we cant use hunters. we dont care if they get seized we just dont like the animation of pulling out our weapons for ifrits. fucking retard get ur shit straight and actually read what we type

But you can still use hunters? Excuse Me What GIF by One Chicago

Fisherman, Niklaus, Fitz and 1 other like this
Just now, skimancole said:

So no hate, but #1 why in the absolute hell would a federal building be favored towards rebels it’s supposed to be hard and the walls shouldn’t have been able to be knocked down anyways that’s why gates surround the place (which I understand you initially had no issue with) but they have made spike strips through the roof expensive for cops. You’re not supposed to win every fight, there’s supposed to be risk. That’s literally the whole thrill of it. 

#2 understand that not everybody plays this server for only combat. Police and civilians alike would like to interact with one another and actually role play. It might be fun killing cops with 7.62’s and armour stacking while we rush with 6.5’s and tac vests but every single day for hours on end isn’t what this server is meant for. Everybody plays for different reasons and no server is going to be completely perfect. 

also, that poll was posted and it was a very even outcome on both sides. Please stop spitting out that it was completely defeated. I also played civ for a shit load of hours and understand before I recently have been playing cop a shit load and I made that poll. Again no hate and if you want to discuss this further you can always find me on TS or PM me 

But you can still use hunters? Excuse Me What GIF by One Chicago

as a bounty hunter....