LOOK INTO MY EYES & ALL YOU SEE IS STATIC - $B type shit

With all the people disliking your content here and feeling bothered by your spam. Why even post it here on Asylum, for the extra views on your soundcloud?ย Or just an idea: Create one thread and bump it with a new song as a post in that thread, but don't make more threads than the rest of the community together in offtopic.

Edited by Midamaru
John Lemmon likes this
57 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

With all the people disliking your content here and feeling bothered by your spam. Why even post it here on Asylum, for the extra views on your soundcloud?ย Or just an idea: Create one thread and bump it with a new song as a post in that thread, but don't make more threads than the rest of the community together in offtopic.

The guy is obviously depressed and seeks attention on an arma 3 forum

2 hours ago, Midamaru said:

idc what people have to say, im just posting it cause i know there are people here that like to see, im not bothered if people dislike what i post, hence why i have 5000 posts, if i gave a fuck, i wouldnt post

1 hour ago, John Lemmon said:

The guy is obviously depressed and seeks attention on an arma 3 forum

seeking attention by posting some music, is it seekin attention to post montages ? or...?ย 

Just now, ๐ธ ๐’ถ ๐“ ๐“Ž said:

idc what people have to say, im just posting it cause i know there are people here that like to see, im not bothered if people dislike what i post, hence why i have 5000 posts, if i gave a fuck, i wouldnt post

seeking attention by posting some music, is it seekin attention to post montages ? or...?ย 

I almost have 5000 posts too, i still care ๐Ÿ˜ง

Just now, Midamaru said:

I almost have 5000 posts too, i still care ๐Ÿ˜ง

if you care about what people say over the internet then idk what to tell you

my only advice is that what some random dudes youll never meet say, is irrelevant, dont stop your grind, cause at the end of the day, not everyone will like your work, and thats kewl

Edited by ๐ธ ๐’ถ ๐“ ๐“Ž
Just now, ๐ธ ๐’ถ ๐“ ๐“Ž said:

idk what youโ€™re saying here, are you saying that you should care about what random people say behind a screen or ?

Depends on the context, a random could say something nice or give critism that you agree with. I mean if some random person says KYS LOLOL then obviously not. Are you saying you don't care about what anyone says when it's on the internet? Even if like a "Hey dope song man" ?ย 

13 minutes ago, ๐ธ ๐’ถ ๐“ ๐“Ž said:

OmG sToP qUoTiNg Me

and yes you post montages to seek attention you fucking retard

Its so funny how you keep saying you dont care at all, yet it obviously upsets you whenever someone comments negativly on it hahah

Edited by John Lemmon
18 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Depends on the context, a random could say something nice or give critism that you agree with. I mean if some random person says KYS LOLOL then obviously not. Are you saying you don't care about what anyone says when it's on the internet? Even if like a "Hey dope song man" ?ย 

well what i was meaning is, unless someones giving you criticism, a pointer, a tip etc then just dont care what they say. If someone came along and said, hey man, nice track, iโ€™d appreciate the comment just like everyone else. But i dont care for people that say things like:

ย 

17 minutes ago, John Lemmon said:

OmG sToP qUoTiNg Me

and yes you post montages to seek attention you fucking retard

Its so funny how you keep saying you dont care at all, yet it obviously upsets you whenever someone comments negativly on it hahah

are you feeling okay man? do you want to talk about anything? is everything ok at home?

Edited by ๐ธ ๐’ถ ๐“ ๐“Ž
uc. likes this
57 minutes ago, ๐ธ ๐’ถ ๐“ ๐“Ž said:

well what i was meaning is, unless someones giving you criticism, a pointer, a tip etc then just dont care what they say. If someone came along and said, hey man, nice track, iโ€™d appreciate the comment just like everyone else. But i dont care for people that say things like:

ย 

are you feeling okay man? do you want to talk about anything? is everything ok at home?

Haha i agree, that guy just seems to be a dick. That's quite the norm on asylum tho. But i get you now ;)ย