Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DJScias

Gang Information - My Asylum

Recommended Posts

Hello there,

It's finally here, a My Asylum (website-based) means of checking your -own- war statistics, current gangs and gang wars.

This is Sojobo's page, I'm sure he won't mind. You can access it here.

8N2lFCw.jpg

Feel free to drop suggestions, but it's pretty much final.. I do hope.

Kind regards,
DJScias

 

PS: If you get the below page, it means your IP is not properly connected to your account. Log into the servers with the IP you're currently using or have an admin fix it for you.

1padNqL.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Linki said:

Edit: I get this error or whatever it is: 

gag.png

It means your account is not properly linked to your IP. :)

Join the game through your current IP or get an admin to fix this for you.

Kind regards,
DJScias

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Linki said:

Edit: I get this error or whatever it is: 

gag.png

Re-fixed this error to be a bit more descriptive.. If this happens, it should now show you the following:

1padNqL.jpg

You'll still need an admin to help you or to enter the Asylum servers with your current ip though ;)

Kind regards,
DJScias

Linki likes this

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Very nice!

Shoutout to Donut Cartel for being at war with us since Christmas eve!

YxPxuhO.png

Fucking Dust Runner.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Tom said:

My War Stats are blank , is my ip bugged?

Depends, does it say:
"Character data could not be found from your IP address (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx).  If you haven't played from this computer before, log in to The Asylum before accessing this page."

If it doesn't, then I'll need your Player ID and I'll check myself.

Kind regards,
DJScias

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, DJScias said:

Depends, does it say:
"Character data could not be found from your IP address (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx).  If you haven't played from this computer before, log in to The Asylum before accessing this page."

If it doesn't, then I'll need your Player ID and I'll check myself.

Kind regards,
DJScias

No its just blank , heres my id : 76561198074910829

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Tom said:

No its just blank , heres my id : 76561198074910829

 

2 minutes ago, KevinOB said:

Yeah my war stats are blank as well. 

This should be corrected now, please try again. :)

Kind regards,
DJScias

Share this post


Link to post

First off, thanks a ton for putting this together DJ, super awesome of you to take your time to do this!

Currently my page looks like this, lacking the gang war statistics, everything else is functional (including wars):

a3baa2e8ea6eb42734eb8bb28aef5724.png

PID: 76561198118702491

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Ranger said:

First off, thanks a ton for putting this together DJ, super awesome of you to take your time to do this!

Currently my page looks like this, lacking the gang war statistics, everything else is functional (including wars):

a3baa2e8ea6eb42734eb8bb28aef5724.png

PID: 76561198118702491

 

I see nothing wrong on my end, try doing a hard refresh. :)

Just now, Miss Evo said:

fix me please D:  76561198123140821

Fix you in what way? Link your IP? Something else broke? :o

1 minute ago, Pentax said:

Love it, would be cool to have ability to manage your gang (if you're a leader rank), like kick/promote, etc.

This was actually something to be included initially, however changes to gang ranks, add/kicks through the website and not in-game cause issues and usually don't work.. This is also the reason why most admins ask you to be in the lobby, as the DB changes work best when you're either out of the server or in the lobby.

Kind regards,
DJScias

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, DJScias said:

I see nothing wrong on my end, try doing a hard refresh. :)

Tried that, restarted chrome, tried firefox still nada.

Edit: It just showed up this time.  Thanks DJ!!

Edited by Ranger

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ranger said:

Tried that, restarted chrome, tried firefox still nada.

Edit: It just showed up this time.  Thanks DJ!

Great to hear that, the "road to 0 bugs" is being walked upon!

Kind regards,
DJScias

Bikstok likes this

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, DJScias said:

I see nothing wrong on my end, try doing a hard refresh. :)

Fix you in what way? Link your IP? Something else broke? :o

This was actually something to be included initially, however changes to gang ranks, add/kicks through the website and not in-game cause issues and usually don't work.. This is also the reason why most admins ask you to be in the lobby, as the DB changes work best when you're either out of the server or in the lobby.

Kind regards,
DJScias

5344a4173a7466d28cade69b46d8039b.png 

I removed my ip from the image but this is what it says 

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/9/2016 at 10:03 PM, TeamFrizzy said:

+1 Are we ever going to get back "Top Asylum Gangs"?

Maybe, maybe not. That's mostly up to Paratus.

In other news: Server 6 functionality added to Gang Information.

Kind regards,
DJScias

Satan likes this

Share this post


Link to post

I still get the IP error when I try to check My Asylum. It used to work for me, I've donated in the past, but now I can't check stats or donate because it says I haven't played from this PC yet.

I have relogged into my account, tried every possible fix I know and nothing. @DJScias

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Haych said:

I still get the IP error when I try to check My Asylum. It used to work for me, I've donated in the past, but now I can't check stats or donate because it says I haven't played from this PC yet.

I have relogged into my account, tried every possible fix I know and nothing. @DJScias

Hello there,

Send me a PM with your Player ID, I'll look into it.

Kind regards,
DJScias

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Haych said:

I still get the IP error when I try to check My Asylum. It used to work for me, I've donated in the past, but now I can't check stats or donate because it says I haven't played from this PC yet.

I have relogged into my account, tried every possible fix I know and nothing. @DJScias

Same goes for me, used to be able to check everything fine but apparently not anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/4/2016 at 5:24 PM, DJScias said:

Hello there,

It's finally here, a My Asylum (website-based) means of checking your -own- war statistics, current gangs and gang wars.

This is Sojobo's page, I'm sure he won't mind. You can access it here.

8N2lFCw.jpg

Feel free to drop suggestions, but it's pretty much final.. I do hope.

Kind regards,
DJScias

 

PS: If you get the below page, it means your IP is not properly connected to your account. Log into the servers with the IP you're currently using or have an admin fix it for you.

1padNqL.jpg

I get this error,should i pm a admin directly?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...