Its been over two years now.

I stopped playing arma over two years ago when i did a major move in my life. I figured that i would reinstall it what with the whole covid situation and see if i could come on back to asylum as i have a lot of memories from this community. It seems that ive come back at such a weird time...the second server is shutting down? When i stopped playing i remember there were 5 and all were usually max population. Things sure has seemingly changed and sadly not for the best, its nice to see that there is still a server up but getting into it is a pain in the ass with that being full pop. What happened with everything? Wasnt there going to be a big asylum game coming out? I feel like ive been living under a rock this whole time now lol and im trying to put the pieces together

18 minutes ago, powerwolf said:

I stopped playing arma over two years ago when i did a major move in my life. I figured that i would reinstall it what with the whole covid situation and see if i could come on back to asylum as i have a lot of memories from this community. It seems that ive come back at such a weird time...the second server is shutting down? When i stopped playing i remember there were 5 and all were usually max population. Things sure has seemingly changed and sadly not for the best, its nice to see that there is still a server up but getting into it is a pain in the ass with that being full pop. What happened with everything? Wasnt there going to be a big asylum game coming out? I feel like ive been living under a rock this whole time now lol and im trying to put the pieces together

Are you a furry?

Xavorey likes this
13 hours ago, Ebelwolf said:

When i joined asylum in the first place it was this small. I have been here since summer of last year. I wish it would regrow back to 5 servers as that seemed like it was a very enjoyable time period. But hey I have a lot of fun now still so don't be afraid to try and get used to it.

5 years ago arma had like 500% more players in the player base.  The servers and arma are simply never going to recover because people are simply not playing arma anymore.

11 hours ago, sakha said:

they ran the server on a toaster for lil too long and people left. also shit admins team and owner

#freemyNIGGAbubs

The server ran off all the casuals because of shit heads like you.  Admins and server owners have nothing to do with the toxic ass fuckers who constantly fuck with the smaller players and ruin their experiences until they just dont come back anymore. Paratus may have shit the bed, but since then everyone who has tried to fix things has received nothing but resistance in literally everything aspect from players who just complain about everything and run off any new player that tries to join. So go head, blame the admins and owners for the actions of the shit tier player base who would rather off players than help the community grow.

5 hours ago, Kituii said:

Roice come VDM the APD with me 

Perfect example of players trying running off players...

Edited by HotWings
powerwolf likes this
5 hours ago, HotWings said:

5 years ago arma had like 500% more players in the player base.  The servers and arma are simply never going to recover because people are simply not playing arma anymore.

The server ran off all the casuals because of shit heads like you.  Admins and server owners have nothing to do with the toxic ass fuckers who constantly fuck with the smaller players and ruin their experiences until they just dont come back anymore. Paratus may have shit the bed, but since then everyone who has tried to fix things has received nothing but resistance in literally everything aspect from players who just complain about everything and run off any new player that tries to join. So go head, blame the admins and owners for the actions of the shit tier player base who would rather off players than help the community grow.

d5212f98ac75a292ff188ee8a9cf82db.png

i gave out mass pardon. that helps new people 

Masonn likes this
18 hours ago, HotWings said:

the APD is not new players.  If you have a rainbow ifrit driving at you with a text saying "Free to shoot the ifrit your gonna be vdmed probably" its kinda your own fault if you die.

13 hours ago, sakha said:

d5212f98ac75a292ff188ee8a9cf82db.png

i gave out mass pardon. that helps new people 

No, no it doesn't help people. That shows them the server shouldn't be taken seriously which is exactly why you got removed.

57 minutes ago, Kituii said:

the APD is not new players.  If you have a rainbow ifrit driving at you with a text saying "Free to shoot the ifrit your gonna be vdmed probably" its kinda your own fault if you die.

No, VDM is never permitted, I dont care if you text them first you idiot.

As both of you prove the point that this community is too toxic to be saved.

Edited by HotWings
3 hours ago, HotWings said:

No, no it doesn't help people. That shows them the server shouldn't be taken seriously which is exactly why you got removed.

No, VDM is never permitted, I dont care if you text them first you idiot.

As both of you prove the point that this community is too toxic to be saved.

Yeah, Asylum was never toxic in the past...

?

Spanky2060 likes this