Add RPG missiles

17 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

我不想在商店见他 😀

妈的。让他加RPG。这样打的爽。背一个打架贼刺激。

Let's see him in the shop. I want to experience the feeling of being bombed before. I haven't seen RPG missiles for a long time. Hope to join the store. Chinese people want to see them in the shop. Experience the feeling of explosion.

Just now, santiao said:

妈的。让他加RPG。这样打的爽。背一个打架贼刺激。

Let's see him in the shop. I want to experience the feeling of being bombed before. I haven't seen RPG missiles for a long time. Hope to join the store. Chinese people want to see them in the shop. Experience the feeling of explosion.

我没有钱买

4 hours ago, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

@Mitch (IFRIT) @Gen. Henry Arnold all of the cartel rats that wanted RPGs out of the server are either banned or left the server for the 5th time. Give us back our RPGs

100% true....and please make them more powerful than a Zubr. Its really stupid to have to shoot a Hummingbird twice with an RPG to blow it up.

I shot an Orca the other day in flight, didnt kill anyone and didnt shut off the engine. Thats just goofy.

•ÐŠ• Randy likes this
On 5/18/2020 at 9:32 AM, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

@Mitch (IFRIT) @Gen. Henry Arnold all of the cartel rats that wanted RPGs out of the server are either banned or left the server for the 5th time. Give us back our RPGs

He does have a point here lol..If its a them being at a cartel kinda thing,then have it so when you cross into the free fire zones the rpg dont work an renders it useless? or X amount KM from any cap?I do miss seeing at banks an such.

On 5/18/2020 at 9:32 AM, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

I always hated the change.  It was the people who got mad they couldn't just ifrit push anymore and couldn't bare the thought of having to adapt.

luke110 likes this
2 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

I always hated the change.  It was the people who got mad they couldn't just ifrit push anymore and couldn't bare the thought of having to adapt.

Rpg's are for braindead players who can't use a mk to shoot out the glass on an ifrit.

Edited by Toxicc
Voodoo and Abu like this
1 hour ago, Toxicc said:

Rpg's are for braindead players who can't use a mk to shoot out the glass on an ifrit.

Nobody is more braindead than cartel players.

Just now, Steve said:

They offer too much utility to be able to be purchased in my opinion. By the same logic of adding in the RPG to the weapon shop, we could add in the Zaphir to the weapon shop. Would that be a good idea?

These aren't even remotely the same.  RPGs are not even near as good as the zaphir lmao.  RPGs are expensive and you can only carry limited amounts of ammo, and they're largely a short ranged weapon.  Zaphirs pretty much excels at everything and is better than everything currently available on Asylum.

Just now, Mason Statham said:

Perfect for you then.

Ur horrible dumb requiem player. 

10 minutes ago, Steve said:

They offer too much utility to be able to be purchased in my opinion. By the same logic of adding in the RPG to the weapon shop, we could add in the Zaphir to the weapon shop. Would that be a good idea?

Zafir's are op as shit. Rpg's are not that bad since they got nerfed but it makes it impossible to frit push if someone has an rpg. same as if someone pulls a 50 or a minigun.

9 hours ago, Toxicc said:

Ur horrible dumb requiem player. 

Zafir's are op as shit. Rpg's are not that bad since they got nerfed but it makes it impossible to frit push if someone has an rpg. same as if someone pulls a 50 or a minigun.

I think you could stop a mini gun qilin or a 50 much more easily because for them to do anything they have to be basically completely exposed for 5-10 seconds minimum. You can borderline quick peak with an RPG.

11 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

These aren't even remotely the same.  RPGs are not even near as good as the zaphir lmao.  RPGs are expensive and you can only carry limited amounts of ammo, and they're largely a short ranged weapon.  Zaphirs pretty much excels at everything and is better than everything currently available on Asylum.

in the right hands they are deadly

12 hours ago, Steve said:

Im fine with not being able to purchase them and only getting them at lock up and crates, but at least add the power back. Its like throwing marshmallows at vehicles now.

Veezara likes this
7 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Im fine with not being able to purchase them and only getting them at lock up and crates, but at least add the power back. Its like throwing marshmallows at vehicles now.

+1 make them worth being so uncommon or make them purchasable with only blood money or something. That way they aren't everywhere and give more of a purpose to blood money besides giving an extra few loadouts

Invictus likes this
On 5/20/2020 at 3:46 AM, Sheriff Rick said:

they're largely a short ranged weapon. 

The fact that you think a fucking rocket launcher is a close range gun just proves you’re the type of retard we are talking about that shouldn’t be able to buy them from the shop.