Add RPG missiles

42 minutes ago, Revenant said:

The fact that you think a fucking rocket launcher is a close range gun just proves you’re the type of retard we are talking about that shouldn’t be able to buy them from the shop. 

It's an RPG lmfao. 100 to 200 meters at best.  Majority of people only fire them when people are close since the rockets were expensive.  Go be a sperg somewhere else you fucking crybaby.

57 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick said:

It's an RPG lmfao. 100 to 200 meters at best.  Majority of people only fire them when people are close since the rockets were expensive.  Go be a sperg somewhere else you fucking crybaby.

Someone literally posted a video of them using it 500m away bro. I've personally seen people kill everyone on top of a bank roof with 1 rpg from east hill. That is pure aids.

DankBud likes this
23 minutes ago, Steve said:

Someone literally posted a video of them using it 500m away bro. I've personally seen people kill everyone on top of a bank roof with 1 rpg from east hill. That is pure aids.

Exception is not the rule.  I know everyone who doesn't want their ifrit blown up will come out of the woodwork and claim all sorts of crazy long shots, but the vast majority of the time RPGs are used very close up.  The people who don't want them are braindead players who just want to ifrit push everything with no consequences.  Balancing this game around cartel player's feelings has been a terrible idea.

1 hour ago, Steve said:

aids but still fun,an that's some skill if they shot it from east hill lol

1 hour ago, DankBud said:

aids but still fun,an that's some skill if they shot it from east hill lol

You can literally zero it and hit the target 90 percent of the time if you adjust for range and any elevation properly. It would be no different from shooting someone in civ restraints at that distance with a 7.62. Before anything RPG related changed, I deadass went into the editor and played around with the RPGs so I could hit any shot I wanted to within 600m. It took me about 2-3 hours of casually dicking around before I learned how fast they drop after 600m and everything related to RPGs. Mind you this was before I was an admin, and I regret to say I made gangs rage quit just because I was rich. RPGs are very very rarely a reflection of a players skill, and they have decimating effects on a gun fight. Everything else explosive in this server has to be used a certain way.

Suicide vests have a limited range and they kill you.

Grenades are dog shit and also have a limited range. I can't tell you how many times I stood on top of a grenade and took less then 20 damage.

Speed bombs also kill you if you use them on your own car in an offensive manner as well. They don't seem to have the explosive power that a suicide vest has.

TLDR; Fuck the people who wanna win with a point and click explosive weapon. It doesn't involve skill unless you are hitting a shot on a moving target from a decent distance. Even then a good player can hit that shot with a 7.62.

DankBud likes this
1 hour ago, Steve said:

You can literally zero it and hit the target 90 percent of the time if you adjust for range and any elevation properly. It would be no different from shooting someone in civ restraints at that distance with a 7.62. Before anything RPG related changed, I deadass went into the editor and played around with the RPGs so I could hit any shot I wanted to within 600m. It took me about 2-3 hours of casually dicking around before I learned how fast they drop after 600m and everything related to RPGs. Mind you this was before I was an admin, and I regret to say I made gangs rage quit just because I was rich. RPGs are very very rarely a reflection of a players skill, and they have decimating effects on a gun fight. Everything else explosive in this server has to be used a certain way.

Grenades are dog shit and also have a limited range. I can't tell you how many times I stood on top of a grenade and took less then 20 damage.

Speed bombs also kill you if you use them on your own car in an offensive manner as well. They don't seem to have the explosive power that a suicide vest has.

TLDR; Fuck the people who wanna win with a point and click explosive weapon. It doesn't involve skill unless you are hitting a shot on a moving target from a decent distance. Even then a good player can hit that shot with a 7.62.

Fuck the people who role around with 20 nades in their back pocket how about that STEVEN.

How can anyone say this is OP? Smh my head 

DankBud and Good Lub like this
2 hours ago, Steve said:

RPG's are just fun to shoot.