Old man scenario

Sp0on

Yea I completed it awhile ago it is a lot of fun but buggy as hell. I actually did 3 play throughs of it because the first two times it bugged out and I wasn’t able to progress any further. Little tip for the QRF’s btw. After you wipe the people your fighting just try to find sone trees and hide and put the game on 4x speed. Once they leave your free to loot up the gear and be on your merry way.

Sp0on likes this
3 hours ago, Dillon said:

Yea I completed it awhile ago it is a lot of fun but buggy as hell. I actually did 3 play throughs of it because the first two times it bugged out and I wasn’t able to progress any further. Little tip for the QRF’s btw. After you wipe the people your fighting just try to find sone trees and hide and put the game on 4x speed. Once they leave your free to loot up the gear and be on your merry way.

Thanks I'll have to try that cause I do get bored hiding in the jungle a lot

18 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

Yeah no, its really fun I always carry a rpg on me though cus them kajmens are super gay. story line is pretty cool and there are multiple outcomes so I am playing it all over again and instead of going all RAMBO im going all slow and helping the doctor

The rpg doesnt do anything to the heli. I've shot 3 helis with a round and 2 of them just landed and dropped off troops while the 3rd spun in circles cause I fucked the rotor but it still shot me all to shit