The asylum money making cycle

The cycle is: Go to location A gather thing at location A go to location B process at location B go to location C sell at location C. We need new content besides gathering something processing it and then selling. Even drug runners have the same type of system Go to location A and get a plane fly to location B and pick thing up at location B fly to location C and earn your money. 90% of asylum’s content is gathering something processing it and then selling it for money. Even when they hyped up uranium it was the same process as every other drug in the entire game except the only difference was the name of the item you were gathering and the red zone breaks your legs if you stand in it for more than 5 seconds without the right clothing. What ever happened to races and other content like laser tag etc. adding the same cycle but changing the name and location doesn’t make it more fun. Sure we have cartels but let’s be honest their the same shit everyone’s been doing for the last 5-6 years same with all the other content. Sure we just had cooking organs added back so you do it once and it’s the same thing every time...and some clothes that you gotta pay $500 for that don’t even give you a bonus and are fresh spawn clothes whooooohooooooo content!!! Sure cops had  swat added back good for them. Civs also got two admin events that if they wanted to do it they can’t even vote on to start even  if a lot people wanna do it...  it doesn’t  even give the other participants money which then can cause people to lose their 30k loadouts...  

I’ve been around here since 2018 and it’s just the same shit. Fighting people was fun for awhile but then a year later nothing’s changed. Fight the same cartel with the same push and the same location.... fight the same bank with the same cops playing sniper elite and the suicide push cadets.... fight the same fed and prison.... you get the point. 

Asylum needs something else not even just pvp. Have secrets around the map... have an area where their are three dead guys all around a bloody axe and have it where they have a map on a wall that shows some points of interest that players can explore and earn money or find drugs or just something for finding it! Maybe a title or something! There is so many possibilities of content that you can add but no one wants to explore or test something different!!! It’s either pvp or gathering something at this point!!!!

tldr: asylums content has been the same shit for the past few years so it needs something new and refreshing.

Edited by Dillon
6 minutes ago, Jake said:

I wake up and go to work and come home and repeat for a week before I get paid. Same shit week after week after week. I too wish I could just find a piece of paper redeemable for money. What do you expect? There’s not much else to it.... Or, you could suggest these ideas yourself rather than bitch about it being the same thing. Don’t want to be the peasant gathering and processing drugs? Then be the gang member who hot drops on them to sell their shit. There’s plenty to do, but it’s all about perspective and how creative you can get with it. I am not against new content, I’d love it honestly. But if you want something specific then be very specific with a solid idea. That’s all I gotta say

God youre a retard, you comparing playing asylum to a job is fucking retarded, people play to have fun 

thero and Fried Rice like this
1 hour ago, Jake said:

I wake up and go to work and come home and repeat for a week before I get paid. Same shit week after week after week. I too wish I could just find a piece of paper redeemable for money. What do you expect? There’s not much else to it.... Or, you could suggest these ideas yourself rather than bitch about it being the same thing. Don’t want to be the peasant gathering and processing drugs? Then be the gang member who hot drops on them to sell their shit. There’s plenty to do, but it’s all about perspective and how creative you can get with it. I am not against new content, I’d love it honestly. But if you want something specific then be very specific with a solid idea. That’s all I gotta say

I’m bitching for the better of asylum a job is different people come here for fun and to let a load off. With a job (depends on what you do for work) it’s really meant to be the same thing and its easier for everyone if it stays the same. You would probably hate your job if they had you doing different shit every day as it would probably take you longer to get it done. Then again I have no idea what you do for work but based off of supposedly doing  the same thing by what you said I’m assuming you could be answering phones as tech support helping people. Then again they might have different problems but your still answering phones all day long

1 minute ago, goyney said:

TLDR please

There is a tldr smarty pants at the bottom.

I suggested a random vehicle crash event where the vehicles could have drugs, guns, gear, etc which could be looted and fought over.  The event could be done by every faction to make money and/or add a dynamic combat situation or even dynamic role-play situation but it was rejected because it had too many npcs (most was 4 npcs) which would cause lag.

6 hours ago, pandab34r said:

Admins also help keep the game fresh by nerfing the best / most popular ways to make money 2 or 3 times a year, that way people will try other activities.

You mean the other activities that they have already nerfed 2-3 times already that people did last year? Really fresh gameplay