Gang War Asylum 2020

Gang Wars 2020  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate in a Gang Wars?

1 minute ago, Revenant said:

who is we

There is no point in doing this anymore anyways. Everyone who knows how to play is in one gang together. This ends up being just the normal 2 gangs that log on to fight - fighting, but with a shitty commentary.

Nah gangs would come trust me 🙂 Come with PPG and win the shit. 

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH

I don't see many gangs playing in this one - Maybe if the teams didn't need 10 people on each you might be able to get a few people to play.

As revenant said most people who bother to fight cartels are in 1 gang.

besides gang wars are usually bad for the server one set of people get mad they lose and refuse to play the server

22 minutes ago, 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 said:

LOL WHAT GANGS?

so it would be unknown and PPG 

thats it

thats the only gangs worth mentioning that are asylum gangs

that being said, gangs like Plague and Sinity would apply to be in it and i guarentee that they'd ROFL stomp the entire thing.

haha let the newer gangs be apart of a gangwar as well, i would hope unknown comes to and nomadox new gang. (Plague and sinity would come ye)

maybe ds, apd, mayhem, paradox, the boys(aka fsa), ppg, teamplayers or requiem and west side retards etc.

im doing this because i want some fun bro just looking to see if gangs would come 🙂

Edited by uc.
35 minutes ago, uc. said:

haha let the newer gangs be apart of a gangwar as well, i would hope unknown comes to and nomadox new gang. (Plague and sinity would come ye)

maybe ds, apd, mayhem, paradox, the boys(aka fsa), ppg, teamplayers or requiem and west side retards etc.

im doing this because i want some fun bro just looking to see if gangs would come 🙂

ds, apd, mayhem, paradox, the boys(aka fsa) teamplayers or requiem

none of those gangs would compete from the absolute fear of being stomped 

Bherky and Revenant like this
35 minutes ago, 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 said:

ds, apd, mayhem, paradox, the boys(aka fsa) teamplayers or requiem

none of those gangs would compete from the absolute fear of being stomped 

Definitely not true easy, if you really think Teamplayers are scared to compete in gang wars your clueless. Now just let this play out and let the actual gangs decide if they want to compete instead of this retarded third party commentary.

Edited by Walt
8 minutes ago, Walt said:

Definitely not true easy, if you really think Teamplayers are scared to compete in gang wars your clueless. Now just let this play and let the actual gangs decide if they want to compete instead of this retarded third party commentary.

ive never even heard of the cunts LOL

edit: i can whole heartedly promise you most gangs wont compete and if they do they wont try cause they know the skill gap is so big

Edited by 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎
Revenant likes this
8 hours ago, uc. said:

As the title says, we were thinking of doing one last gang war (hopefully more in the future). The only problem is that we dont know how many gangs that would actually join. Please vote or comment if you and your gang would be up for this. 

8 hours ago, Revenant said:

who is we

There is no point in doing this anymore anyways. Everyone who knows how to play is in one gang together. This ends up being just the normal 2 gangs that log on to fight - fighting, but with a shitty commentary.

Il be the commentator

uc. and kenn like this

Id like to see it done,but for w/e reason becomes a shit show after the first couple fights,People who broadcast it dont know callouts an or jus talk shit on every gang there watching instead of just trying to enjoy it. Then you got these nerds that wanna 3rd party an or give out pass words so it can be nuked.

Russell likes this