Seeing this re added honestly just makes me shake my head. Getting downed and kidnapped for medics and new players frankly put is not a new issue, but putting a very expensive pricetag on someone's body is frankly put comical. This is something that i dont remember at all from old asylum and im dumbfounded that it was added back in to begin with. 

lets start with medics: They cannot defend themselves and nearly every medic i have talked with has on multiple occasions been downed, kidnapped and had their organs harvested. Either make it so that medics cannot have their organs harvested or the better alternative remove that feature from the game.

Now civilians: Mainly newer and low money players. Generally speaking its bad enough for them being new to the server and not having the money to toss into Armour and better/rebel guns. But it loops back into the same problem with the medics is that they now have a price tag on their head just for existing which is going to prompt more people to fuck with them which if i had to be honest really isnt something newer players needed right about now. 

TLDR: IMO organ harvested shouldnt be in the game

1 hour ago, powerwolf said:

Seeing this re added honestly just makes me shake my head. Getting downed and kidnapped for medics and new players frankly put is not a new issue, but putting a very expensive pricetag on someone's body is frankly put comical. This is something that i dont remember at all from old asylum and im dumbfounded that it was added back in to begin with. 

lets start with medics: They cannot defend themselves and nearly every medic i have talked with has on multiple occasions been downed, kidnapped and had their organs harvested. Either make it so that medics cannot have their organs harvested or the better alternative remove that feature from the game.

Now civilians: Mainly newer and low money players. Generally speaking its bad enough for them being new to the server and not having the money to toss into Armour and better/rebel guns. But it loops back into the same problem with the medics is that they now have a price tag on their head just for existing which is going to prompt more people to fuck with them which if i had to be honest really isnt something newer players needed right about now. 

TLDR: IMO organ harvested shouldnt be in the game

powerwolf likes this