Chanky Asylum 1

10 hours ago, william said:

hey randomers just gonna give my opinion as someone with nearly 10k hours and 5+ years on this server. You're cheating your ass off @Chanky the way your aim moves to follow the ifrit drivers you're killing is just blatant as well as once you get the kill your aim just snaps back to where it started. hf while you still can

aimware.exe

36 minutes ago, Revenant said:

Implying that he still wont be banned in 3 months retard

facts, im already banned for 5 days for vdm

9 hours ago, Oskarr said:

idk what rust and cs has to do with arma either way its only 1 clip in here that looks weird idk what people are freaking out for

i have many hours on fps games, so my aim and tracking is relatively good. I dont know why they are freaking out over 1 clip either.

R4T likes this
10 hours ago, william said:

hey randomers just gonna give my opinion as someone with nearly 10k hours and 5+ years on this server. You're cheating your ass off @Chanky the way your aim moves to follow the ifrit drivers you're killing is just blatant as well as once you get the kill your aim just snaps back to where it started. hf while you still can

play 6 years of cs and you will understand

R4T likes this
14 minutes ago, salty.connor said:

He was fighting retards idk why you kavala rat retards are calling hacks

anyone can look like their hacking fighting CEO of Fed

If you think the hackusations have anything to do with who hes killing youre retarded, he clearly locks onto peoples heads lmfao 

11 hours ago, R4T said:

It’s somewhat relevant,  you’re saying having 5k hours between different games wouldn’t impact your performance on arma? Lol tf you talking about 

Specifically FPS. Lol...

Again y’all retards thinking he’s gonna get banned are gonna be real butthurt when he’s tearing your asses up in 3 months 😂

Hours on other games won't help your recoil/aim, it's totally different on arma. Only thing hours on other games might help with is gamesense/awareness.

4 hours ago, Chanky said:

you guys died a few times in the 2nd one...

4 hours ago, Revenant said:

only tea and they dont count

Wasn't anything special, shot me out an ifrit twice, an orca once, and in my back, he's too good at shooting people in the back.

59 minutes ago, salty.connor said:

i've seen way more blatant stuff and they haven't got banned

The admins are too scared to ban for cheating unless they admit to it so they just wait and hope they get globalled, we showed steve like 4 clips of ludde silent aiming people but he just said "wE'rE nOt 100% SuRe So wE cAnT bAn SrY"

Only clip I personally find weird is after 2:46 the flicks are straight onto both of them. The Ifrit clip honestly doesn't look that bad if you slow it down

097dce95976f5f1c1dc4e2cebc5d1afb.gif

You can see his aim isn't directly on his head the entire time and the only shot what actually hits him is the last one which he readjusts the aim further forward to.

Cheating or not only way most people get banned for cheating is if they silent aim (if the admins are not completely braindead) or they get game banned.

DankBud likes this
12 hours ago, bigjohn561 said:

This guy would know tbh.

I was a temporary ethical cheater ok

4 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

Only clip I personally find weird is after 2:46 the flicks are straight onto both of them. The Ifrit clip honestly doesn't look that bad if you slow it down

097dce95976f5f1c1dc4e2cebc5d1afb.gif

You can see his aim isn't directly on his head the entire time and the only shot what actually hits him is the last one which he readjusts the aim further forward to.

Cheating or not only way most people get banned for cheating is if they silent aim (if the admins are not completely braindead) or they get game banned.

Stop beating around the bush kid he’s a fucking cheater

Toxicc, Cukofuko, FreddyC and 1 other like this