Chanky Asylum 1

3 hours ago, salty.connor said:

I swear you are mentally retarded just go back to your retard hole

Your defending a guy who is literally cheating and trying to claim that he has “skill” and that he’s not cheating but I’ve looked at both of his montages and can clearly see the unnatural movement of him looking somewhere else and then he locks on and kills them your just so brain dead that I’m starting to think your parents dropped you on your head as a child so you can’t comprehend that this guy is cheating so your just in denial like this guy is some big hero. How about you look up videos of people aim locking at cartels and then compare to some of his Clips that might help you to understand  dumb ass. 

3 hours ago, Toxicc said:

when was the last time u even came to a cartel why are you typing?

Probably 3 weeks ago not in the mood to play asylum rn trying other games like MGSV V T PP

Tea. likes this
21 minutes ago, Dillon said:

Your defending a guy who is literally cheating and trying to claim that he has “skill” and that he’s not cheating but I’ve looked at both of his montages and can clearly see the unnatural movement of him looking somewhere else and then he locks on and kills them your just so brain dead that I’m starting to think your parents dropped you on your head as a child so you can’t comprehend that this guy is cheating so your just in denial like this guy is some big hero. How about you look up videos of people aim locking at cartels and then compare to some of his Clips that might help you to understand  dumb ass. 

You are like bad blood with zurph right now... This montage alone cannot prove that he is cheating or not. There is legit no solid evidence expect for a few clips but thats about it. You can say hes cheating all you want but he isn't going to get banned until there is more evidence. 

You guys are in an uproar that this guy is cheating but all he does is sit in Therisa and shoot us (Plague n Unknown)  in the back while we are trying to gear up.