Chanky Asylum 2

19 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

You’re cheating your ass off, please. I’ve seen hundreds of videos like this over the years. Guaranteed this guy is someone Asylum has banned in the past who has come back under a new alias. 🙃

You thought Valencia was cheating cause he shot you from tower, slow your roll old man.

Bherky likes this
2 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

You’re cheating your ass off, please. I’ve seen hundreds of videos like this over the years. Guaranteed this guy is someone Asylum has banned in the past who has come back under a new alias. 🙃

Guaranteed?

1 hour ago, DinKleberg? said:

What if chanky is secretly yusheng playing disguised as an American

im not yusheng lmao

ns!

2 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Everything he has is a new, looks more suspicion. 

19 hours ago, aqzx127 said:

This is just self-incrimination at this point :(

0:34 aim is just skipping not even fluid motion.

I dont know anything about cheats or how they work but that looked funky as shit. Ive got thousands of hours in Arma and I have never had my reticle bounce all around like that in that jerky motion. I dont know if that means hes cheating but it looks sketchy.

Edited by Hoodlum Priest
aqzx127 likes this
13 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

I dont know anything about cheats or how they work but that looked funky as shit. Ive got thousands of hours in Arma and I have never had my reticle bounce all around like that in that jerky motion. I dont know if that means hes cheating but it looks sketchy.

thousands of hours in athira is different than thousands at cartels

Edited by Chanky
12 hours ago, Chanky said:

thousands of hours in athira is different than thousands at cartels

How? Shooting a MK1 looking through a reticle is shooting an MK 1 looking through a reticle. Do the game mechanics change, the game physics react different at Arms or Drug? Sure, Im not a cartel junkie, but I have close to 3000 kills in this game and probably 80% of that is with a MK1 and an ARCO scope. 

So how does the cartel fight explain that erratic skipping around of the reticle?

I know you may think that was an edgy defense of your sketchy video, but its not. 

To be clear, Im not accusing you of cheating.....Ive never used cheats so I dont know what to look for. I am saying that isnt even remotely normal reticle movement. It looked like your crosshair was tracking and hunting for a target. You dont have to be a cheat expert to see that.

Oh, that noise you call music playing in the background absolutely sucks.

Edited by Hoodlum Priest
aqzx127 likes this
2 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

How? Shooting a MK1 looking through a reticle is shooting an MK 1 looking through a reticle. Do the game mechanics change, the game physics react different at Arms or Drug? Sure, Im not a cartel junkie, but I have close to 3000 kills in this game and probably 80% of that is with a MK1 and an ARCO scope. 

So how does the cartel fight explain that erratic skipping around of the reticle?

I know you may think that was an edgy defense of your sketchy video, but its not. 

To be clear, Im not accusing you of cheating.....Ive never used cheats so I dont know what to look for. I am saying that isnt even remotely normal reticle movement. It looked like your crosshair was tracking and hunting for a target. You dont have to be a cheat expert to see that.

Oh, that noise you call music playing in the background absolutely sucks.

I thought you only fight on a hummingbird