Who is the worst cop in the APD?

Again, better than your chances of ever getting lieutenant. 

Dont mean to be blunt, but man, you're so ignorant about yourself. Yeah, I've fucked up, a lot, many people dont like me, cool. But you're just an unbearable prick. You give out verbals for no real good reason other than that the person doesn't like you. You demand respect from everyone in the APD despite how shitty you behave on cop. You bark orders around like a retard while swearing at people, telling them to shut the fuck up, etc. You legit list your promotions in a signature, thats how serious you take this shit. No one cares, no one. You're just annoying to talk to. Every time  you join a channel with other sergeants most of them want to leave, trust me, the conversations after you leave are hilarious. You also had someone leak to you that you were getting Sergeant and then acted like a complete asshole to everyone then cried when you figured out promos were being suspended.

no offense though, I usually just mute you when im around you. 

Also, @Tarro Did not leak shit to you, he did not like you at all.

You take everything a bit to seriously.

Lighten up dude. 

Edited by Sail
zdeat likes this
1 hour ago, Sail said:

Dont mean to be blunt, but man, you're so ignorant about yourself. Yeah, I've fucked up, a lot, many people dont like me, cool. But you're just an unbearable prick. You give out verbals for no real good reason other than that the person doesn't like you. You demand respect from everyone in the APD despite how shitty you behave on cop. You bark orders around like a retard while swearing at people, telling them to shut the fuck up, etc. You legit list your promotions in a signature, thats how serious you take this shit. No one cares, no one. You're just annoying to talk to. Every time  you join a channel with other sergeants most of them want to leave, trust me, the conversations after you leave are hilarious. You also had someone leak to you that you were getting Sergeant and then acted like a complete asshole to everyone then cried when you figured out promos were being suspended.

Lighten up dude. 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a8f5a7aaed868b8ddd9

Fried Rice, zdeat, Batcan and 1 other like this
14 hours ago, Sail said:

Lighten up dude. 

That made me laugh lol

very funny GIF

Also @Tarro never leaked to me and were chill.

3 hours ago, Black_Jesus said:

You play without a monitor. idk how anyone can die to u. Its easily @Max Shorefield a close 2nd is @powerwolf 

That do be true tho. Laptop gaming for life my dude.

Just now, Max Shorefield said:

I said were chill. I have no issues with him

You're also an idiot considering you discussed apd promos and even revealed your vote to a blacklisted apd officer when you pulled @Tarro into a channel asking what he thought of me? The way you conduct yourself is foolish man, stop being an idiot. 

Just now, Sail said:

You're also an idiot considering you discussed apd promos and even revealed your vote to a blacklisted apd officer when you pulled @Tarro into a channel asking what he thought of me? The way you conduct yourself is foolish man, stop being an idiot. 

Haha that is a bold accusation and I never revealed my vote. 

Just now, Max Shorefield said:

Haha that is a bold accusation and I never revealed my vote. 

You legit said pulled me the day I applied telling me I should remain a constable. You said around the same to tarro and made it clear what your vote was to a blacklisted officer.