Quick Poll  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Federal Event Cooldowns

2. 2. Hunters

• Seizable if used illegally
    • Unseizable if used illegally

I know this has been said before but I could care less and want attention brought to it.

Put a cooldown between federal events and maybe even redesign and give the fed a whole new overhaul to spice things up.

Also give police the option to seize hunters if used illegally, technically BH's shouldn't use the hunters in any illegal fashion as the license states just like any other gear they have. Hunters are being abused rn as a cheap alternative and pussyfooting taking out a ifrit since we can't seize them.

Now to address all the kids screaming we get to respawn and we should love combat - I understand Asylum is a light RP server and I love combat as much as any other guy but the constant fed events with 10+ rebels back to back for hours on end is ridiculous and gets old after a few days of nothing but fed events and losing loadouts after loadouts while these kids make millions. This isn't like cartels and the fed's are breaking the economy. These events aren't meant to be the backbone of Asylum and should be hard, suck it up. Also don't complain about our respawns, Y'all all have houses in Telos and respawn there with MK's. Go fight a cartel. This sounds crazy but it's killing any form of cop life.

Also I made the poll public so I can see the 20 CEO kids vote no

Edited by skimancole
Ryan2150, HEYSOOS?, .Matt and 3 others like this
Just now, Peach Picker said:

this man has not experienced the sheer thrill of using bh hunters against cops, armor v armoring them and fucking with them so hard and in the end they can't do shit to your hunter

have some fun for once in your life pal

You can do that with ifrits. I have plenty of fun but constant Feds aren't my definition of fun

.Matt and Fried Rice like this

The back to back to back fed, prison,bank,and evidence is destorying cop moral, and not allowing us to patrol normally i also made a post about this a few days ago (

And this is mainly done by one ever so wonderfully toxic gang> CEO 
Like seriously what in the actual fuck is wrong with all of you because we all know you guys are going to spam the no vote. How in the hell is that even fun for you?

Regardless this has my vote.

.Matt, Storm7, Blueguin and 1 other like this
Just now, Justlucky said:

@Peach Picker How about you come join cop and get 1 federal event after the other. With each having 3+ armored vehicles vs the cops. When the only way of really getting a armor vehicle is being SWAT or actually having a higher up on.

3 is being generous these fuckers role around in 4-6 and LOL very true love civs that act is if they know what cop is like and havent even been a cadet

.Matt likes this
Just now, Justlucky said:

@Peach Picker How about you come join cop and get 1 federal event after the other. With each having 3+ armored vehicles vs the cops. When the only way of really getting a armor vehicle is being SWAT or actually having a higher up on.

When I was a cop I loved going to federal events. The only kids who don't are bad. Just get off the server or leave after 2 lives, people with opinions like this are normally no help to the cops actually putting in work at feds in the past. I would have loved to go to these zergs against unskilled players.

3 minutes ago, skimancole said:

You can do that with ifrits. I have plenty of fun but constant Feds aren't my definition of fun

ifrits get seized hunters dont ya know, the point of this post?

a real argument is bounty hunter is nerfed so hard that mxs shouldn't even be illegal. It was a pointless nerf that does literally nothing. Just another charge for cops to add to people already doing illegal things or just fucking over any bounty hunter doing their jobs legally.

Also retarded cops acting like there is something to do besides federal events 90% of the time lul have fun playing redzone simulator and driving around for circles for hours finding no one because no one makes money in 2020

Edited by Peach Picker
Blueguin likes this

you can actually see the tears streaming down this kids face as he posted this. This has to be the dumbest suggestion I've ever seen. Your other poll was already defeated so nice try repolling the same dumb idea. As far as hunters go, no lol. You guys have swat now, figure out how to play the game better instead of trying to make it harder for us. FEDS are breaking the economy because you guys are trash and run in like bots and die. If you used your equipment and utility wisely the outcome would be different. But hey, keep hammering your square peg in a round hole and hoping for the best. 

EDIT: also forgot to say, CEO ON TOP! Cops mad 🙂

Edited by Envy_
Mate, Calle., Sikorsky and 3 others like this
Just now, Envy_ said:

you can actually see the tears streaming down this kids face as he posted this. This has to be the dumbest suggestion I've ever seen. Your other poll was already defeated so nice try repolling the same dumb idea. As far as hunters go, no lol. You guys have swat now, figure out how to play the game better instead of trying to make it harder for us. FEDS are breaking the economy because you guys are trash and run in like bots and die. If you used your equipment and utility wisely the outcome would be different. But hey, keep hammering your square peg in a round hole and hoping for the best. 

Toooooxxxxxxiiiiiicccc somebody slap a biohazard label on this man how DARE we suggest any sort of adjustment that isnt in his favor am i right?

DarkKnight and DankBud like this

When I was a cop I loved going to federal events. The only kids who don't are bad. Just get off the server or leave after 2 lives, people with opinions like this are normally no help to the cops actually putting in work at feds in the past. I would have loved to go to these zergs against unskilled players

When you were a cop kids didn't constantly trigger feds every 10 minutes. Feds used to be fun but now most police dontn want to even get on anymore.

ifrits get seized hunters dont ya know, the point of this post?

a real argument is bounty hunter is nerfed that mxs shouldn't even be illegal. It was a pointless nerf that does literally nothing. Just another charge for cops to add to people already doing illegal things or just fucking over any bounty hunter doing their jobs legally.

As with any bounty hunter gear Hunters should be seized if used illegally. You even included the legal word.

Instead of pussyfooting why dont you take out ifrits? We all know you take out hunters because you dont want them seized and know you can abuse them

Just now, powerwolf said:

Toooooxxxxxxiiiiiicccc somebody slap a biohazard label on this man how DARE we suggest any sort of adjustment that isnt in his favor am i right?

i mean, all of your suggestions are to make your life easier. and thats not something you guys need. You get free loadouts, free armor from swat, infinite respawns, and a shit ton of money because everything is split between yall. Not to mention your top tier constable loadout is 8k, mine is 35k. Start learning how to play instead of asking for more training wheels to be put on the server you actual bot. 

Just now, Envy_ said:

i mean, all of your suggestions are to make your life easier. and thats not something you guys need. You get free loadouts, free armor from swat, infinite respawns, and a shit ton of money because everything is split between yall. Not to mention your top tier constable loadout is 8k, mine is 35k. Start learning how to play instead of asking for more training wheels to be put on the server you actual bot. 

@powerwolf if you want me to hop on cop sometime and show you how to play and aim lmk

Just now, skimancole said:

When you were a cop kids didn't constantly trigger feds every 10 minutes. Feds used to be fun but now most police dontn want to even get on anymore.

As with any bounty hunter gear Hunters should be seized if used illegally. You even included the legal word.

Instead of pussyfooting why dont you take out ifrits? We all know you take out hunters because you dont want them seized and know you can abuse them

Stop making pussy middle man suggestions and make the chad move that anything used against the cops is able to be seized at discretion

Much better dominant stance instead of being a simp and posting whatever some retard cried about in a cop channel

Just now, Envy_ said:

EDIT: also forgot to say, CEO ON TOP! Cops mad 🙂

Lol no tears just irritated. I've also never posted anything like this and usually keep quiet. Y'all are the onne bringing toxicity into this post

Stop making pussy middle man suggestions and make the chad move that anything used against the cops is able to be seized at discretion

Much better dominant stance instead of being a simp and posting whatever some retard cried about in a cop channel

Againn I have no clue what you're talking about, this is my opinion. No need to get mad gamer

DankBud likes this
58 minutes ago, skimancole said:

then learn how to counter them

Edit: I've offered to teach that so the server would be more fun and have more APD officers, I've also given a literal list of things you can do to make feds FUCKING CANCER for anybody inside.  But you just ignore it because im kitui and fuck me i dont know what im talking about I guess.

@skimancole @Max Shorefield

Edited by Kituii
Xehons and Sikorsky like this

I do like this idea, but I personally like that I can use Hunters without them being seized if i do anything illegal. I do think there should be a cool down between federal events, since whenever I try to do anything related to speaking with cops, there's none to be found anywhere except for at the federal event locations, and I always get blown off because they're constantly trying to fight the feds.

9 minutes ago, Kituii said:

I do think you guys should learn some better tactics, especially with SWAT being a new factor in federal events.

Just my opinion, though.

43 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

I do like this idea, but I personally like that I can use Hunters without them being seized if i do anything illegal. I do think there should be a cool down between federal events, since whenever I try to do anything related to speaking with cops, there's none to be found anywhere except for at the federal event locations, and I always get blown off because they're constantly trying to fight the feds.

I do think you guys should learn some better tactics, especially with SWAT being a new factor in federal events.

Just my opinion, though.

You're not wrong we do need more training, and SWAT is still so new and only one training or so has even taken place so most officers are still unsure of how to integrate SWAT into their combat.

7 hours ago, skimancole said:

I know this has been said before but I could care less and want attention brought to it.

Put a cooldown between federal events and maybe even redesign and give the fed a whole new overhaul to spice things up.

Also give police the option to seize hunters if used illegally, technically BH's shouldn't use the hunters in any illegal fashion as the license states just like any other gear they have. Hunters are being abused rn as a cheap alternative and pussyfooting taking out a ifrit since we can't seize them.

Now to address all the kids screaming we get to respawn and we should love combat - I understand Asylum is a light RP server and I love combat as much as any other guy but the constant fed events with 10+ rebels back to back for hours on end is ridiculous and gets old after a few days of nothing but fed events and losing loadouts after loadouts while these kids make millions. This isn't like cartels and the fed's are breaking the economy. These events aren't meant to be the backbone of Asylum and should be hard, suck it up. Also don't complain about our respawns, Y'all all have houses in Telos and respawn there with MK's. Go fight a cartel. This sounds crazy but it's killing any form of cop life.

Also I made the poll public so I can see the 20 CEO kids vote no

Have you thought about the fact that if they made hunters illegal that sergeants might have to lose access to them? Then what are people below Lt going to use for armour.

Space likes this
2 hours ago, willtee18 said:

Have you thought about the fact that if they made hunters illegal that sergeants might have to lose access to them? Then what are people below Lt going to use for armour.

Hunters wouldn’t be illegal. Only if they’re used ILLEGALLY should they be seized. You can drive around in a hunter all day bounty hunting and a cop can’t do anything unless you use the hunter in an illegal manner.

CEO on top.

21 hours ago, skimancole said:

We take out Ifrits because of the bug where passengers get out of the Ifrits with their gun holstered. Its a huge disadvantage. These are simple things you kids would understand if you ever played civ or even had half of a brain. You make suggestions about things you don't understand even slightly. This excuse is a joke.

The APD has kids with no brains and no game knowledge and wonders why winning fights is hard.

Edited by Yung Jaypl
1 hour ago, Yung Jaypl said:

CEO on top.

We take out Ifrits because of the bug where passengers get out of the Ifrits with their gun holstered. Its a huge disadvantage. These are simple things you kids would understand if you ever played civ or even had half of a brain. You make suggestions about things you don't understand even slightly. This excuse is a joke.

Imagine thinking a feature that has been in the game for 5 years is a bug 🤡

skimancole likes this
On 5/25/2020 at 1:50 AM, Kituii said:

Edit: I've offered to teach that so the server would be more fun and have more APD officers, I've also given a literal list of things you can do to make feds FUCKING CANCER for anybody inside.  But you just ignore it because im kitui and fuck me i dont know what im talking about I guess.

@skimancole @Max Shorefield

Where is this list, Im  genuinely curious.

Edited by Hoodlum Priest