Development ideas

2 minutes ago, Karmahunter said:

honestly give cops a ghost hawk with actual ammo +1 obviously super restricted rules, failure to comply, lethal force towards ghost hawk etc to go guns hot not just hehe xd we ghosthawk pew pew pew. Would solve a lot of issues and it's not like ghost hawks are invincible they're made of paper. 

as mitch said

9 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

ideas that are realistic.

fuck off

Just now, Mate said:

You don’t understand how broken that shit is until you have them flying around after some random retard that’s not even in your gang shoots at it. Then the pilot goes “guns hot they shot at us” as your whole team gets fucked up in seconds with that thing. We use hunters in most of our feds which is the same armor you monkeys can get so I don’t know what your talking about tbh with you. 

Requires higher ups to pull hunters, also ghost hawk is only something captains can pull anyways. but ye idk something needs to be done to balance cops vs rebels at federal events, having double the numbers with better everything is getting old, cop life = dying noone wants to play to do constant federals when most officers just kinda run in twice and leave.

Edited by Karmahunter
Just now, Mate said:

You’re saying you want a ghost hawk that only captains can pull and your argument for my hunters is only higher ups can pull but only a captain can pull a ghost hawk so how is this fixing anything for you as a constable?

To be fair most captains & higher ups don't even get on because of the constant federal events, if they were given some kind of power tool to use in very strict situations they'd probably actually play.

Edited by Karmahunter
11 minutes ago, Karmahunter said:

Sounds like you guys just want all the armed vehicles and cops are literally allowed none. Kinda silly when you talk like that. Not only that but it's really not hard to tap an open door gunner. 

not hard to shoot out a gunner of an offroad or minigun???

3 minutes ago, Karmahunter said:

Requires higher ups to pull hunters, also ghost hawk is only something captains can pull anyways. but ye idk something needs to be done to balance cops vs rebels at federal events, having double the numbers with better everything is getting old, cop life = dying noone wants to play to do constant federals when most officers just kinda run in twice and leave.

Thats the wrong part. Quite often were outnumbered pretty heavily and still win. All the events need redone for balancing as well as new content.

Tbh, no point to argue with all of CEO, you guys are so self centered and if anything would damage your overpowered ways of making money it mustn't go through! How dare we have a suggestion that will probably just be hit with a "no lol" but instead flame because it'll somehow make you feel better and probably not have a sway in the decision at all.

4 minutes ago, Karmahunter said:

Cops have every advantage stfu u guys just need to stop roleplaying and actually learn to shoot

Just now, Karmahunter said:

Tbh, no point to argue with all of CEO, you guys are so self centered and if anything would damage your overpowered ways of making money it mustn't go through! How dare we have a suggestion that will probably just be hit with a "no lol" but instead flame because it'll somehow make you feel better and probably not have a sway in the decision at all.

?????? we have been nerfed so many times. They went as far as to take our shed away. You guys just cant deal with the fact that we are better than you and do federal events all day. If you guys actually came and used your brains and tried to stop us and give more than 2 lives we would not do them as much. At the moment there is nothing to do on the server. So when we do start doing stuff u guys hate it. U guys love to sit in kavala and catch ur 5k bounties

Just now, Black_Jesus said:

Cops have every advantage stfu u guys just need to stop roleplaying and actually learn to shoot

Probably the most braindead thing i've read in this forum. Driving into an already set up defense position = advantage. 

Just now, Yung Jaypl said:

9861c6d27154155abbf1bdc29ed83321.png

c47075d67fb567cae2ce0887eb0467f6.png

The money really isn't OP though...

also it's not really my fault you probably get your cuts ripped. CEO doesn't change storm was also stealing money off the top.

Probably the most braindead thing i've read in this forum. Driving into an already set up defense position = advantage. 

also it's not really my fault you probably get your cuts ripped. CEO doesn't change storm was also stealing money off the top.

Storm isn't responsible for the money. I'm not arguing that changes are needed for balancing, but a lot of the points being brought up by people are just incorrect.

#1 the roles are switched for evidence and u guys still get laid out. #2 we all get fair cuts. Storm isn't even the one that gives them stop talking abt shit u don't know. 

Sikorsky likes this

#1 the roles are switched for evidence and u guys still get laid out. #2 we all get fair cuts. Storm isn't even the one that gives them stop talking abt shit u don't know. 

Roles are flipped but there are 2-3 hills with deerstands and such that you get to shoot down into when we spawn. No other federal event is set up quite like evidence where it's just shooting fish in a barrel. 

Roles are flipped but there are 2-3 hills with deerstands and such that you get to shoot down into when we spawn. No other federal event is set up quite like evidence where it's just shooting fish in a barrel. 

You right. You only have an entire city u can snipe from for fed. My bad

Sikorsky likes this

You right. You only have an entire city u can snipe from for fed. My bad

doors = locked you own most of them that can even see partially into fed. You're surely just playing dumb at this point right? Plus I don't think theres really any houses that can see anywhere that isn't the gates. which is where friendlies will be which is pointless to hold.

Edited by Karmahunter

doors = locked you own most of them that can even see partially into fed. You're surely just playing dumb at this point right?

We don't own most of the houses that look into fed. you guys are just under educated and have no idea spots to play. You have higherups teaching you to play but they suck dick themselves. You guys are just braindead u push up to a gate 2 times, die both times and then u don't come back. Then u all beg for nerfs after giving 2 lives

If cops are willing to let all of Ceo get on cop with 1 sgt that is willing to pull stuff when we ask vs all of u guys that cry, im willing to bet that CEO will win against u guys. We know how to play it we have put countless hours doing it. If you do anything enough you will master it. 

1 minute ago, Black_Jesus said:

We don't own most of the houses that look into fed. you guys are just under educated and have no idea spots to play. You have higherups teaching you to play but they suck dick themselves. You guys are just braindead u push up to a gate 2 times, die both times and then u don't come back. Then u all beg for nerfs after giving 2 lives

If cops are willing to let all of Ceo get on cop with 1 sgt that is willing to pull stuff when we ask vs all of u guys that cry, im willing to bet that CEO will win against u guys. We know how to play it we have put countless hours doing it. If you do anything enough you will master it. 

Honestly, i'd kind of like to see that. But i've gotta give it to you, alot of the cops aren't really amazing at the game they're just 200-500 hour guys who want to roleplay. Kinda wish swat wasn't just one life and you're done. I'd say if they gave 3-4 guys swat with infinite lives like you guys have it'd probably be a wrap or atleast a decent fight at these federals.

Honestly, i'd kind of like to see that. But i've gotta give it to you, alot of the cops aren't really amazing at the game they're just 200-500 hour guys who want to roleplay. Kinda wish swat wasn't just one life and you're done. I'd say if they gave 3-4 guys swat with infinite lives like you guys have it'd probably be a wrap or atleast a decent fight at these federals.

This is true. If they gave swat to good players it would put up a good fight but u give swat to people like lucky and its useless

Swat is honestly a major issue. They said they were gonna save it strictly for "good players" and they're giving it to random Kavala rats simply for going to a training and not having points. If they actually restricted it for good players and gave them a legitimate arsenal to use it would solve a lot of issues. Instead they give to everyone and give all these kids virtually nothing. Its worthless.

Swat is honestly a major issue. They said they were gonna save it strictly for "good players" and they're giving it to random Kavala rats simply for going to a training and not having points. If they actually restricted it for good players and gave them a legitimate arsenal to use it would solve a lot of issues. Instead they give to everyone and give all these kids virtually nothing. Its worthless.

Blacklist the good players and cry when you lose federal events *yawn*

Just give swat infinite lives, I feel like the issue with one life is that it turns them into cowards and they're dead afraid of losing their precious MK which makes them play defensive on a federal event that you're supposed to be doing offense. But there's really not gonna be any way to "restrict" swat like i'd like to see. People would get their feelings hurt and drama ensues. 

The small update that was made the other month was cool with the cocaine buff and the other things, maybe bring it back every other month (or in between no updates) a temporary  buff to something like drugs or something else that only lasts for the month, like a certain thing will be in season. Maybe even more valuable buffs that might only last for a certain time out of the month. 

Edited by Kelly
Karmahunter, Roice and minibagge like this
9 hours ago, Karmahunter said:

honestly give cops a ghost hawk with actual ammo +1 obviously super restricted rules, failure to comply, lethal force towards ghost hawk etc to go guns hot not just hehe xd we ghosthawk pew pew pew. Would solve a lot of issues and it's not like ghost hawks are invincible they're made of paper. 

haha flying copter go pew pew gimmie that 🙂

TRYHARD, Karmahunter and Abu like this