Admin Events

Jake

Hey gamers,

Last night @Mayhem and myself held an Admin Event that we came up with called the "Mortar Run". We did it a few times (due to the first time or two being scuffed).... Anyway, between Mayhem and I we feel like we want to be more engaged with the community itself rather than just doing reports behind the scenes. There haven't been the Admin Events that are fun both for the community and us, we want to change this. Mayhem and I are looking for more ideas on what we could do for you, the community. We have plans to keep doing this Mortar Run event as well as some other things we have planned in the future (ie: convoy event).

What we would like are some more ideas (non-script ideas that Admins can make quickly). If you think you have a good idea please either PM myself or Mayhem via forum messages (please provide extensive detail for us to understand the concept/design). We may want to speak with you if we either 1- don't understand the idea or 2- like the idea and want to know more.

For those that missed the Mortar Event, it was rather simple:

We provided transportation to the Salt Flats, made Point A and Point B, and told people to run from one point to the other all while the admins shot mortars at them, whoever got to the second point without dying recieved a prize

Let us know what you think/thought of the Mortar Event that we created, as well as what could improve with it. Once again, please do send us more ideas that are simple yet fun that get the Asylum Staff and you, the Community to be more interactive.

-Thanks

Admins Jake and Mayhem

lukee, Sandwich, Donald and 2 others like this

Generally speaking anything not involving cars since ya know, arma physics and all. But from what ive seen and heard, the events lately are being really well recieved such as the battle royal, the mortar one was a lot of fun from what i heard keep doing what you guys are doing :D

21 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

Pawnee fights, tank fights, 50cal fights

Can't  sadly

21 hours ago, Eduardo said:

I think the convoy event that used to happen back in the day was pretty cool

We plan on doing this and maybe witness protection at some point. Takes a lot of coordination with the APD

21 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

A hide and seek event, you take people to a town (one that nobody goes to) you let them loose and you can spawn what ever you want, and come and just shoot rockets and .50 at gamers and the last one alive wins

This actually sounds fun. Last person found wins.

19 hours ago, Calle. said:

Kareoke, marathon, gokart race

We were planning on doing a race possibly. Marathon might be hard unless we did a team race  where player A has to reach teammate player B before they can get to final point.

19 hours ago, powerwolf said:

Generally speaking anything not involving cars since ya know, arma physics and all. But from what ive seen and heard, the events lately are being really well recieved such as the battle royal, the mortar one was a lot of fun from what i heard keep doing what you guys are doing :D

We plan to do the mortar one more as well, but we wanna mix it up a bit

powerwolf likes this
  • 7 months later...

You could do a pursue event.  One person gets chosen, spawned in a marid, and those who are in the event have to pursue him and try to disable the marid without using VDM.  Start in sophia and the end point could be in Kavala.  No VDM.  No running up and ripping him out,  No spike strips, No mk1 through the door.  You can only disable via destroying the wheels.  Perhaps even make it a team event where one side protects and the other attacks.  Winning team gets 100k or something.

Emptysq likes this