An idea to add Governor back and make it less overpowered.

Tax Rate

Original - maximum tax rate for governor was 20%, everything was taxed.

New - maximum tax rate should be 10%, cops and illegal activity (including rebel) should not be taxed. Remove transfer fees.

Perks / Abilities

Original - Server wide messaging, weed field illegal/legal, pardon once per restart, governor office, death penalty, sales tax, gas tax, governor outfit, phone app, wanted list.

New -  Server wide messaging, weed field illegal/legal, pardon once per restart, governor office, death penalty, sales tax, gas tax, governor outfit, phone app, wanted list.

I don't have any ideas of what to add to the perks/abilities, but I'm sure we could find some.

Running for Office

Original - To run for office, you would go to the Government building, located in the town of Pyrgros. Enter the amount of money you would like to pay (more money = higher on the ballot), your title (i think), and your message. 

Spoiler

4e8636bc400c29e2d8b9caf89a7c4592.png

ORIGINAL

New - The Government building should be located in Kavala, this will allow for more people to run for office. When writing your message for the ballot, there should be a setting (will have an image below) that asks your tax rate, this is going to be your tax rate for your whole term and will allow everyone on the ballot to see it when voting!

Spoiler

7746bd62e390e2edabac7605f7c24d22.png

NEW

Voting

Original - Ballots in every city other than Therisa, vote for whoever you want to win!

Spoiler

5ed1093dbf8bd2e450aac718f50cb5bc.png

ORIGINAL

New - Ballots in every city, vote for whoever you want to win! shows number of votes and tax rate!

Spoiler

8b2560105a54e7010997d5b8d1546049.png

NEW

Governor Term

Original - Governor terms last 4 - 5 days. You could run again after another governor is elected. 

New - Governor terms should last one week. You should be able to run again after 4 terms, one includes your term (28 days after you are elected), have a pop up that shows how many terms are left until you can run again.

Payment

Original #1 (Paratus?) - same paycheck, whether your tax was 0% or 20%, you got the same amount of money. Money was sent to your Government account located in pyrgros each restart.

Original #2 (don't know who tf made this) - You get paid every amount of tax, money was sent to your Government account located in pyrgros right away. Extremely buggy, tax was basically 40% on transfers, everything just kept breaking.

New #1 idea - Fixed paycheck, just like the original #1, you get paid the same every restart.

New #2 idea - You get paid every amount of tax (illegal activity/cops are not taxed)

Government Office

Original - The Governor had the option to spawn at his office in pyrgros to collect his paycheck, change tax, make weed legal/illegal, death penalty, and lock their office doors.

New- The Government building should be moved to Kavala ATM building for easier access, allowing new players to run for office easier. Everything else should basically be same, other than weed legal/illegal and death penalty.

Let me know if I messed up on anything, was extremely tired writing this but yea let me know if u have any suggestions, especially perks/abilities. dont mind my shitty art, i forgot what everything looked like.

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns

As much as i dont wanna see this back in,atleast this was thought out and be discussed about,but lets see how long it takes before the post goes no where.

The whole death penalty thing is kinda pointless,people will just have it on to have it on.

The old way where rebels got taxed didn't make much sense to me.I dont wanna see loadout prices jump higher then they are now.

None the less nice job tho..

Bag Of Funyuns likes this