Bounty Hunter Talents

You should really require less talents to become a "full bountyhunter" It requires 8 of your 19points. this means you cant really have all lockpicking and vehicle talents and food etc. I think we should combine a few talents for the bounty hunter to maybe 4-5.ย  If you think about the big picture rebels dont need very many talents at all.ย 

Like there already great,ย  why another buff? Like it's at the point where you see a bounty hunter and you can tell they have a looser vagina then Riley Reid.

23 hours ago, Black_Jesus said:

You should really require less talents to become a "full bountyhunter" It requires 8 of your 19points. this means you cant really have all lockpicking and vehicle talents and food etc. I think we should combine a few talents for the bounty hunter to maybe 4-5.ย  If you think about the big picture rebels dont need very many talents at all.ย 

ย 

Edited by Evaluable
13 hours ago, Evaluable said:

Like there already great,ย  why another buff? Like it's at the point where you see a bounty hunter and you can tell they have a looser vagina then Riley Reid.

ย 

Certain people have different playstyles when it comes to the downing weapons thats why I think it would be a good idea to combine a few talents and add an entire new tree (for honor)ย dedicated to the criminal side of bounty hunting. And lets be honest most of us have more honor than we know what to do with.ย