Chanky Asylum 3

Nice kills, can't wait for the hackusations to start. Some of those clips are painful to watch though, the people you're fighting are absolute bots..

Where are they looking at? incoming boats? Dolphins swimming by?  Shouldn't they be watching stairs since someone just pushed rebel?

569f35855ed3d1b26ee89bae6456a927.png

12 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Nice kills, can't wait for the hackusations to start. Some of those clips are painful to watch though, the people you're fighting are absolute bots..

Where are they looking at? incoming boats? Dolphins swimming by?  Shouldn't they be watching stairs since someone just pushed rebel?

Nothing special about this one tbh, just him killing people who dunno how to fight at all but that was a nice 1tap in rusty

Edited by NotTea
Just now, skrood said:

I don`t understand how people think this kid is cheating , he is dogshit and he is fighting dogshit gangs so what`s the big deal

Well he is one of the better players actively playing on Asylum at this point. To those he looks like a god, but yes i also remember way way way better players. Gang life skill level has gone down.

10 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Well he is one of the better players actively playing on Asylum at this point. To those he looks like a god, but yes i also remember way way way better players. Gang life skill level has gone down.

Very true, I might've thought he was cheating at first as well but honestly once you compare him to the ogs. The shit he's doing isn't crazy, whats crazy is that he's even bothering to tryhard on arma 3 in 2020.

Edited by NotTea
1 hour ago, skrood said:

I don`t understand how people think this kid is cheating , he is dogshit and he is fighting dogshit gangs so what`s the big deal

If half the server accuses you of cheating it would be a smart move to toggle off wouldnt it. The only thing fishy about this kid was his first montage, everything after that was trash

Tea. likes this
1 hour ago, Abu Hajaar said:

If half the server accuses you of cheating it would be a smart move to toggle off wouldnt it. The only thing fishy about this kid was his first montage, everything after that was trash

the amount of time I fought randoms gang on this server is insane , kid is not cheating just dogshit gangs 

Midamaru and Tea. like this
6 hours ago, Midamaru said:

yeah i know asylum fights are dead, no good players fight anymore

7 hours ago, Calle. said:

8237748307d1f6c4b91e201da457c1f0.png

Preparing for gang wars i see

That's not the first  from his group to go down for scripting something......his first montage was obvious as hell imho. Matter of time i guess who knows,But with history in asylum if there is 1-2 doing it most likely 90% there all doing it.

Tea. likes this
38 minutes ago, DankBud said:

That's not the first  from his group to go down for scripting something......his first montage was obvious as hell imho. Matter of time i guess who knows,But with history in asylum if there is 1-2 doing it most likely 90% there all doing it.

Lmaooo nigga what?! No one else in Sanity is "cheating". I wasn't even cheating. I had the cheats for 2 days and never used em on Asylum or Olympus. I got banned due to spawning in money on Reborn. Not killing a shit ton of people. I never used "cheats" to be a better player. So all you retards can get that outta your head lmaoo. I used em to dick around because arma is boring and dead asf. That's my escape to get away from this dead terrible game.

Edited by Flax
Veezara and EpicTurtle like this
14 minutes ago, Flax said:

Lmaooo nigga what?! No one else in Sanity is "cheating". I wasn't even cheating. I had the cheats for 2 days and never used em on Asylum or Olympus. I got banned due to spawning in money on Reborn. Not killing a shit ton of people. I never used "cheats" to be a better player. So all you retards can get that outta your head lmaoo. I used em to dick around because arma is boring and dead asf. That's my escape to get away from this dead terrible game.

Thats what they all say

aqzx127, Heidelberg, Tea. and 2 others like this
9 hours ago, Midamaru said:

@kgb @ppg @paradox

Edited by Bherky
5 hours ago, Flax said:

If thats how you wanna justify it lol.."Its a dead game an boring so im going to cheat an get perm'd so i dont have to play it".....Shitty logic hahaha..Legit every person says that when they get perm'd or a global lol..

22 hours ago, Midamaru said:

Man makes 1 video with cheating accusations and thinks he knows. Sea turtles. Ya gotta poach m, even at drug

Tea. and Bherky like this