Federal Event Lethals

13 minutes ago, willtee18 said:

Bro if ur sat on bank roof and we down u. u think we can come and restrain you. most of the time you will be lethaled when no one can restrain you

3 of us was in the bank an 1 was on top of roof this time,an one was on lighthouse..

If i remember right all the spots that didnt have access you would get killed,makes sense fine with it,then there was stairs an ladder's added so cops wouldn't do it as much,at first worked as intended but over time cops just don't care an kill right off the rip.

I understand the whole back to back thing an it being old an annoying from the cop side,but you did sign up to be a cop an that is going to happen with many different groups/gangs.

The main issue is how quick they are to lethal people just because they can,The fights are alot better when for both sides when you fight for the bounty an earn it instead of just taking the easy way an killing them,even if they are obtainable.The cops can never work together imo,i was cadet for like maybe a day an all it was people talking over ppl an thinking there a one man army an just bum rushing,work together.

Even the Retired higher ups just come on kill for a bit an bounce,It shouldn't be that way,if they retire/quit they should in no way have the same rank/power they had when they left it months ago,I understand life comes first ofc an if they so choose to come back in a reasonable amount of time they should get re-enlisted,but not 3-6 months later.They should earn it back.

43 minutes ago, DankBud said:

Even the Retired higher ups just come on kill for a bit an bounce,It shouldn't be that way,if they retire/quit they should in no way have the same rank/power they had when they left it months ago,I understand life comes first ofc an if they so choose to come back in a reasonable amount of time they should get re-enlisted,but not 3-6 months later.They should earn it back.

Only captains get to keep their rank, everyone else gets perm corporal (with a few exceptions)

Fried Rice likes this
21 hours ago, DankBud said:

3 of us was in the bank an 1 was on top of roof this time,an one was on lighthouse..

If i remember right all the spots that didnt have access you would get killed,makes sense fine with it,then there was stairs an ladder's added so cops wouldn't do it as much,at first worked as intended but over time cops just don't care an kill right off the rip.

I understand the whole back to back thing an it being old an annoying from the cop side,but you did sign up to be a cop an that is going to happen with many different groups/gangs.

The main issue is how quick they are to lethal people just because they can,The fights are alot better when for both sides when you fight for the bounty an earn it instead of just taking the easy way an killing them,even if they are obtainable.The cops can never work together imo,i was cadet for like maybe a day an all it was people talking over ppl an thinking there a one man army an just bum rushing,work together.

Im fairly sure unless ur friend is completely retarded that you would be able to see ur friend from lighthouse. It has view to most of the bank roof. However cops like playing sniper elite tbh so they like lethaling people so they actually get something from it but thats goes back to my point they will only lethal when they cant restrain

Space likes this
29 minutes ago, willtee18 said:

Im fairly sure unless ur friend is completely retarded that you would be able to see ur friend from lighthouse. It has view to most of the bank roof. However cops like playing sniper elite tbh so they like lethaling people so they actually get something from it but thats goes back to my point they will only lethal when they cant restrain

That is what part of the problem,they go to lethal players to fast imo,they vote before they get any info on how many,who it might be doing the bank.There is no fun in being killed within first couple minutes of the bank being activated.

If cops can change the mentality of  using lethals an how often they do it,i think both sides would enjoy fights more.If this was/could be a thing people would have higher bounty,thus lead to higher payouts for cops,Now with jail being max of 25 mins going to jail isnt as bad as it was in the past.

Im thinking if you down them an get them back to HQ an process them you deserve the bounty.Don't get me wrong,there are times where lethals are needed but its to the point where having a downing script for cops is almost pointless.

If a gang does back to back fed events then become Altis Most Wanted or something an then it lethal on sight at any fed event,If they get downed(BIIIIG MAYBE ) then they get treated like HVT's did back in the day.Maybe even have the 50% increase added to the  ticket for being Altis Most Wanted.

Cop's on here do as they please an if your within a certain group nothing is gonna happen,since ive been playing on here the rule book for the most part don't exists at times.

Edited by DankBud
Bherky likes this
18 hours ago, DankBud said:

That is what part of the problem,they go to lethal players to fast imo,they vote before they get any info on how many,who it might be doing the bank.There is no fun in being killed within first couple minutes of the bank being activated.

If cops can change the mentality of  using lethals an how often they do it,i think both sides would enjoy fights more.If this was/could be a thing people would have higher bounty,thus lead to higher payouts for cops,Now with jail being max of 25 mins going to jail isnt as bad as it was in the past.

Im thinking if you down them an get them back to HQ an process them you deserve the bounty.Don't get me wrong,there are times where lethals are needed but its to the point where having a downing script for cops is almost pointless.

If a gang does back to back fed events then become Altis Most Wanted or something an then it lethal on sight at any fed event,If they get downed(BIIIIG MAYBE ) then they get treated like HVT's did back in the day.Maybe even have the 50% increase added to the  ticket for being Altis Most Wanted.

Cop's on here do as they please an if your within a certain group nothing is gonna happen,since ive been playing on here the rule book for the most part don't exists at times.

I think you will find the majority of the time we will lethal a certain place and untill there are a certain amount of people left alive. Like we will lethal bank roof and lighthouse and unreachable because do you know how hard it would be to get a restrain on those positions. Just accept being lethaled its like ur saying oh please dont lethal me so i can stand back up after a minute and kill everyone  because they couldnt get a restrain on me.

Space likes this
2 hours ago, willtee18 said:

I think you will find the majority of the time we will lethal a certain place and untill there are a certain amount of people left alive. Like we will lethal bank roof and lighthouse and unreachable because do you know how hard it would be to get a restrain on those positions. Just accept being lethaled its like ur saying oh please dont lethal me so i can stand back up after a minute and kill everyone  because they couldnt get a restrain on me.

I feel majority of the time before cops even get to the bank the vote has already been made before the even find out how many are the an who is doing it.Im not going to just accept losing a bounty i wanted to get up high,sometime the bounty takes days to get over 500k if i only play a couple a night before i go to sleep.The cops are lazy an want a quick payout.It's not a gangs fault that cops can not work together to push a bank or fed event.I was cadet for a couple days,an within those couple days i seen enough to fully understand why cops go lethals.Just because they can. Also have to remember the side stairs on bank roof was added to roof wouldn't be a "unreachable" spot,same with construction,it has a ladder an isn't "unreachable" anymore...For me its just getting old that this still is going on,1min being downed is a long time in game alot can an does happen in that time frame.

I don't mind getting killed if im in a spot that warrants it,or if the cops are clearly outnumbered 3-1.But why should i accept it when the fight is even or if you cops playing dumb an just rush it one at a time?