GRANIT B loadouts

Sorry in advance to the people who used granit b loadouts but someone has to say something about them. 

I'm not sure how many people know about this but wearing Granit B suit with lvl 3 armor is the equivalent to wearing CSATS and a lvl 3 vest. 

I have tested this out myself, it does indeed tank bullets more than any other armor on the server. Please fix this issue, too many people are sponging. 

Edited by Bherky
zdeat, FreddyC and Bandit like this
1 hour ago, Bherky said:

Sorry in advance to the people who used granit b loadouts but someone has to say something about them. 

I'm not sure how many people know about this but wearing Granit B suit with lvl 3 armor is the equivalent to wearing CSATS and a lvl 3 vest. 

I have tested this out myself, it does indeed tank bullets more than any other armor on the server. Please fix this issue, too many people are sponging. 

Damn there goes the best armor in the game...

3 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

When the granit b was released first it had the same armor values as CSAT on paper but it didnt tank anything like CSAT's or fatigues so this must have only been fixed or updated in a recent update from BH.

Thought it was still like that tbh. 

I dont notice a difference, I seem to die from one shot like I always do. I honestly cant think of the last time someone wounded me......my avatar must have a head the size of a volkswagon.

I honestly dont care about the armor, I just hate the color of csats. May as well be neon pink. The granites blend in better.

8 minutes ago, FreddyC said:

How to fix dying server:

1.) Take out armor stacking

2.) Stop the ddosing (the server is unplayable its been happening everyday)

3.) Bring Tanoa back

P.S. Olympus isn't all that bad 

FreddyC and zdeat like this
2 hours ago, FreddyC said:

How to fix dying server:

1.) Take out armor stacking

2.) Stop the ddosing (the server is unplayable its been happening everyday)

3.) Bring Tanoa back

P.S. Olympus isn't all that bad 

+1

Tanoa will most likely kill the main servers pop. (its been struggling lately)

FreddyC likes this