New Community Manager

Mason

On 6/22/2020 at 10:03 PM, Mason said:

Hello everyone,

I have been selected to become a Community Manager. My role is to be an active part of the community both in game and on the forums. I have been here for roughly 5 years with about 7,300 hours in Arma which is 95 percent on Asylum. The rest on KOTH and the campaign. For those of you who do not know me I am one of the best helicopter pilots on the server. I would consider myself a career rebel as I have only ever made it to CPL on the APD. I do try and balance it out as much as I can but there is something about trolling cops that puts a smile on my face. I am not that great at cartels or shooting in general but I love to mess around and have fun.  I have only ever been in 1 gang  throughout my time on Asylum which is Drunk Squad. If you have any questions please feel free to hit up my discord or find me in teamspeak. PM me about anything. If you want to chat or just get to know me my door is always open. I am here for you guys when you need me. 

Best wishes

-Mason

what has this server come to

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2020 at 12:46 AM, cHIP oTLE said:

People STILL reminiscing on what asylum WAS.

Yea, you know back when it had 5 servers, had to spam in, a player base who cared about more than KOTH. Those were the days. I'm glad you have fun glorifying a single server that can hardly stay filled a good chunk of the time.  I just wish my boy Mitch got it years ago and not now, he deserves much better than what this community is now.

asiuxjau likes this
  • 3 weeks later...