Remove the ability to report captains

Remove the ability to report captains  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Remove the ability to report captains

Where you guys around for when durga was captain?

*Bounty hunter comes into police HQ and sends bounty to jail on the spot*

f7abe9a427acfce0e581977bf7efe1de.png

*Durga charges the bounty hunter for the same amount the bounty was worth and sends him to jail*

1 day later new APD Policy:

When a bounty hunter sends a fugitive in cop restrains to jail. You may charge the bounty hunter for the same amount the fugitive was worth and send him to jail.

@Mason Wake up rookie, work to do!

aqzx127, Bherky, Leady and 6 others like this

Shit like this is why the APD will always be broke. Captains delegate on other captains to make shit go away and then LT sees it happen and that attitude wears off on them and then Sgt etc you get the idea. Remove the "captain" card, set of strict rules, if they get reported X amount of times their reviewed. Keep it simple stupid.

1 hour ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Shit like this is why the APD will always be broke. Captains delegate on other captains to make shit go away and then LT sees it happen and that attitude wears off on them and then Sgt etc you get the idea. Remove the "captain" card, set of strict rules, if they get reported X amount of times their reviewed. Keep it simple stupid.

Yep. Said it before that setting strict rules about what captains can do (1 gun drop per captain, can only test future policy updates as active captains/bend rules with civilian consent) would be way better than the current system. Obviously following the example guidelines I gave then captains still have more power but if they decide to, say, drive ifrits back to hq in combat repeatedly without a policy update then this is obvious abuse that goes beyond testing policies. Obviously not going to change however as mitch has his head up his ass making the server go to shit and no reasonable person would remove powers from themselves (the current captains).

Just now, LeagueLucian said:

Yep. Said it before that setting strict rules about what captains can do (1 gun drop per captain, can only test future policy updates as active captains/bend rules with civilian consent) would be way better than the current system. Obviously following the example guidelines I gave then captains still have more power but if they decide to, say, drive ifrits back to hq in combat repeatedly without a policy update then this is obvious abuse that goes beyond testing policies. Obviously not going to change however as mitch has his head up his ass making the server go to shit and no reasonable person would remove powers from themselves (the current captains).

and why is it like this, because the apd hates us. I would bet they dont do this shit to normal gang members

7 minutes ago, DankBud said:

Lulz

But really,cops can take a car or w/e if its the only way for them to leave an transport people,its been a thing for a long time now...

this comment shows that you very clearly didn't read the report. Driving our tempest with bars to get away and driving our ifrits to run them away from air hq to combat seize them is kinda frustrating.

27 minutes ago, Yung Jaypl said:

this comment shows that you very clearly didn't read the report. Driving our tempest with bars to get away and driving our ifrits to run them away from air hq to combat seize them is kinda frustrating.

Yea you are right i didn't read it lol

Since i did read it,This has been a on going issue for years now,the Captains not being held to a higher standing part that is.

Now in all honesty what do you guys expect to happen when this is all you guys do(which is fine,no issue playing like that) and when things don't go right you wanna report people or are just assholes while being processed.I said this in another post somewhere that if you guys wanna be aids to cops while being processed an threaten to report them all the time for little petty shit,when you go report them for something that is on a more serious legitimate issue your going to be treated with the same treatment you give them.I learned at a young age that you treat people the way you want to be treated.

Below pretty much sums up why the APD is where it is at now. When you have people who lead like this it gives the impression it is ok for the lower ranks to act in the same manner or worse.

5 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

45 minutes ago, levii said:

rxhArjy.jpg

????

1 hour ago, DankBud said:

Below pretty much sums up why the APD is where it is at now. When you have people who lead like this it gives the impression it is ok for the lower ranks to act in the same manner or worse.

4 hours ago, LeagueLucian said:

6 hours ago, Solarmender said:

Some lieutenants exploited using a hatchback to blow up one of our orcas in front of a ton of constables and cadets. They were literally asking are they allowed to do that and why they did that. It definitely rubs off on the new APD members. It says in the APD guidelines that officers are supposed to lead by example for both civilians and other officers. I guess the people actually leading the APD don't have to actually lead by example. Huh weird.

I could go back through my comment history and show that ive said this or something similar since 2016 and not once was it mentioned as a solution, possible fix or even an issue.

tenor.gif?itemid=8727061

Yung Jaypl likes this
56 minutes ago, levii said:

this the guy reviewing the reports btw

Only thing i see here is you guys getting wrecked by DS(feels bad,it happens)... As i stated above,you guys cry when things don't go your way an then want to report people over it....

Edited by DankBud
Just now, DankBud said:

Only thing i see here is you guys getting wrecked by DS(feels bad,it happens)... As i stated above,you guys cry when things don't go your way an then want to report people over it....

your smooth brain clearly can't comprehend what's happening in the video. the point of the video is to show that the people reviewing the captain reports do exactly what the captains do

Edited by Zealot