Remove the ability to report captains

Remove the ability to report captains  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Remove the ability to report captains

Just now, levii said:

mason on cop brainlet

No shit Sherlock Holmes? Is he the new Captain or something?

Just now, Zealot said:

your smooth brain clearly can't comprehend what's happening in the video. the point of the video is to show that the people reviewing the captain reports do exactly what the captains do

You saying almighty Mason is corrupt?

30 minutes ago, DankBud said:

Only thing i see here is you guys getting wrecked by DS(feels bad,it happens)... As i stated above,you guys cry when things don't go your way an then want to report people over it....

what this clips shows, is the APD driving OUR Tempest away.

21 minutes ago, Patato said:

(Section F is a meme)

100%, and you know why, because it has to be approved by a CM and ALL THE CMS Love how corrupt the apd is and then themselves are CORRUPT. 

aqzx127 and Patato like this
5 minutes ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

what this clips shows, is the APD driving OUR Tempest away.

100%, and you know why, because it has to be approved by a CM and ALL THE CMS Love how corrupt the apd is and then themselves are CORRUPT. 

Yes,that clip in fact did show that.

See as i stated before that Captains should be held to a higher standard,that there is in fact double standards in the APD,it is a thing indeed.I would like to see that changed.

The video Ethan posted shows that double standard.

But...the groups/gangs doing them in some way shape or form brings it upon them selves,i will list a few examples below.

-They get salty.

-They are aids/assholes when being processed.

-They are sore losers.(up for debate with some groups/gangs),im leaning on this one with you guys,because god fucking dam do you boys cry alot on here.

-They never do anything wrong.

-They take it personal.

Seriously tho,you guys bring it upon your selves when being processed,i have seen that first hand,its not just one person there quite a few of you. When something goes south you point fingers at one another. Then you blame the Pd for breaking some form of rule,then come on the forums to report them for w/e reason.

This post is an example of that..Something didn't go your way so you come on here to Remove the ability to report Captains,with a poll,a picture of the result (that clearly you didn't like) what in the fuck is that going to do and or change?? not once out of all this post made was something constructive from any of your guys, @Sean That Irish Guy made a point an you just continued to try an flame me like its going to hurt my feelings or something.

1 hour ago, DankBud said:

Only thing i see here is you guys getting wrecked by DS(feels bad,it happens)... As i stated above,you guys cry when things don't go your way an then want to report people over it....

That's Mason on cop... I gave you the benefit of the doubt earlier, but apparently you're just fucking retarded or something.

DankBud likes this
16 minutes ago, DankBud said:

Yes,that clip in fact did show that.

See as i stated before that Captains should be held to a higher standard,that there is in fact double standards in the APD,it is a thing indeed.I would like to see that changed.

The video Ethan posted shows that double standard.

But...the groups/gangs doing them in some way shape or form brings it upon them selves,i will list a few examples below.

-They get salty.

-They are aids/assholes when being processed.

-They are sore losers.(up for debate with some groups/gangs),im leaning on this one with you guys,because god fucking dam do you boys cry alot on here.

-They never do anything wrong.

-They take it personal.

Seriously tho,you guys bring it upon your selves when being processed,i have seen that first hand,its not just one person there quite a few of you. When something goes south you point fingers at one another. Then you blame the Pd for breaking some form of rule,then come on the forums to report them for w/e reason.

This post is an example of that..Something didn't go your way so you come on here to Remove the ability to report Captains,with a poll,a picture of the result (that clearly you didn't like) what in the fuck is that going to do and or change?? not once out of all this post made was something constructive from any of your guys, @Sean That Irish Guy made a point an you just continued to try an flame me like its going to hurt my feelings or something.

thanks for being retarded, CEO on top

1 hour ago, Patato said:

*Removes all balances and checks on captains.

*Allows them to run their own faction with no framework/oversight/accountability (Section F is a meme)

When players get upset because the goalposts are constantly changed on them just because a certain person logs in.
9AWn6JJOzBSl3XLfNHCtEtfjaw3iUPriDltGV10P

The last time an actual section F was close to happening was DK a few years ago, they only needed like 2 more LTs for it to happen. 

Patato likes this

Of all of the captains I've reported, nothing ever came of it. No point, don't bother wasting your time. It doesnt matter how blatantly obvious the captain is being a massive shithead. Durga, Leady, Codie alter'boy', subaru, clockwork,  - fuck them.

Edited by justi
8 hours ago, justi said:

Of all of the captains I've reported, nothing ever came of it. No point, don't bother wasting your time. It doesnt matter how blatantly obvious the captain is being a massive shithead. Durga, Leady, Codie alter'boy', subaru, clockwork,  - fuck them.

To be fair, I wouldn’t accept reports from you either

15 minutes ago, Bandit said:

Don't worry, I don't need to be an LT to know how much of a retard you are. You're a running joke in the APD. 

Its not that you don't need to be an LT, you aren't. Like I said just a rusty nail who quite litterely wasted so many hours and accomplished so little. I'm sure it reflects upon you as a person, a lazy cocksucking democrat who has a dogs brain.

To not play asylum for months and to be a 'running joke' is an accomplishment to me, more than you have ever done. Atleast I made people laugh at my stupid antics, you just went out of your way to be a cocksucker and I know you enjoyed every moment of it, faggot.

Edited by justi
3 minutes ago, justi said:

Its not that you don't need to be an LT, you aren't. Like I said just a rusty nail who quite litterely wasted so many hours and accomplished so little. I'm sure it reflects upon you as a person, a lazy cocksucking democrat who has a dogs brain.

To not play asylum for months and to be a 'running joke' is an accomplishment to me, more than you have ever done. Atleast I made people laugh at my stupid antics, you just went out of your way to be a cocksucker and I know you enjoyed every moment of it, faggot.

Unlike you, I don't value my worth by stuff that happens in a video game. I haven't accomplished anything because there is nothing to accomplish, because none of this matters. But hey, if you want to tell your grandkids about how a community of gaymers remembered you for your insufferable personality, you do you. I won't judge.

2 minutes ago, Bandit said:

Unlike you, I don't value my worth by stuff that happens in a video game. I haven't accomplished anything because there is nothing to accomplish, because none of this matters. But hey, if you want to tell your grandkids about how a community of gaymers remembered you for your insufferable personality, you do you. I won't judge.

In the end, nothing matters. Life is just one big experience, and to say that this doesn't matter is to say nothing matters aswell. By playing here for as long as you do is valuing your experience here. I don't want to get philosophical with someone who has the moral intellect of a deep spectrum autistic person so I will refrain. 

If anyone here is flexing its you buddy. Bandit you never fail to show me how stupid man can really be. I will judge.

Edited by justi
Bandit likes this
12 hours ago, justi said:

Whoa,Leady is the least toxic to people out that bunch byyyyy far,an im assuming he prob had a good deal to change the rule in question so you should be thanking the people who helped trying to change it..Treat him with respect he will treat you with it back 100%....

1 hour ago, Niklaus said:

There's like 30 sgt+ and I've seen Patato say there's around 2k whitelisted constables so the odds are most cops you encounter are not pulling armor

Most of the time there is atleast 1 sgt+ and + constables have swat

1 hour ago, salty.connor said:

speaking of power hungry lets see how they react to common sense

U think about what u did?

I mean yeah if they are gonna treat m like this then might aswell remove m, means less traffic towards asylum, and we all know asylum can't handle those packages too well.

Spoiler

i know this doesnt matter shit network wise, just meming. For real tho this is the worst response i could think of when being reported

Edited by wollie35
On 6/23/2020 at 8:22 PM, Midamaru said:

Where you guys around for when durga was captain?

*Bounty hunter comes into police HQ and sends bounty to jail on the spot*

f7abe9a427acfce0e581977bf7efe1de.png

*Durga charges the bounty hunter for the same amount the bounty was worth and sends him to jail*

1 day later new APD Policy:

When a bounty hunter sends a fugitive in cop restrains to jail. You may charge the bounty hunter for the same amount the fugitive was worth and send him to jail.

@Mason Wake up rookie, work to do!

This 🙂 best captain ever

Midamaru likes this