Remove the ability to report captains

Remove the ability to report captains  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Remove the ability to report captains

3 hours ago, Midamaru said:

DDOS has been there since the start of Asylum, there are no huge buffs and nerfs. You're just talking out of your ass. 

Even tho I don't believe that all the times that asylum has claimed to be DOS attacked they actually have been. I can't imagine some kiddo consistently wanting to press a script button to commit a crime. I don't think it would stay interesting

2 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

Even tho I don't believe that all the times that asylum has claimed to be DOS attacked they actually have been. I can't imagine some kiddo consistently wanting to press a script button to commit a crime. I don't think it would stay interesting

Really? We have some of the sweatiest basement trolls that use cheats, get banned and then want to attack the server for payback, show immaturity and rebel against the staff/owners/devs of this server all the time. It doesn't cost much and some people really fcking love to fck others over. Also i don't think Asylum staff usually claims to be DDOSed right? It's not like they had a harddisk failure on the physical server and then blame it on DDOS with a forum post. 

Edited by Midamaru
wollie35 likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

Really? We have some of the sweatiest basement trolls that use cheats, show immaturity and rebel against the staff/owners/devs of this server all the time. It doesn't cost much and some people really fcking love to fck others over. Also i don't think Asylum staff usually claims to be DDOSed right? It's not like they had a harddisk failure on the physical server and then blame it on DDOS with a forum post. 

Idk maybe I have too much hope, but I just can't imagine this being a fun troll. I can understand twitch trolling and in game cause u get a live voice reaction. But yet again maybe too much hope for scriptkiddies

Just now, wollie35 said:

Idk maybe I have too much hope, but I just can't imagine this being a fun troll. I can understand twitch trolling and in game cause u get a live voice reaction. But yet again maybe too much hope for scriptkiddies

I think the enjoyment comes from a sense of revenge from a banned player ect. The same way that some players on asylum get doxed because they got into an argument with someone. 

wollie35 likes this
22 hours ago, Midamaru said:

I think the enjoyment comes from a sense of revenge from a banned player ect. The same way that some players on asylum get doxed because they got into an argument with someone. 

Kid got band 'If i don't play no one's playing'  grabs a free DDoS app which uses a bot net and goes to town.

On 6/23/2020 at 7:06 PM, Yung Jaypl said:

Driving our tempest with bars to get away and driving our ifrits to run them away from air hq to combat seize them is kinda frustrating.

LOL deserved, you people take the fun out of federal events. Go play KOTH

• 1 year later...