Vouches are recommended

Application Format

In-game name :

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) :

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) :

Previous Gangs :

NA/EU? :

Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?:

*If you don't feel comfortable with applying on the forums feel free to PM @Good Lub he is recruitment man

Leaders

@Veezara

@Lang

@Rocky

Members

@Dillon

@Rocky

@Space

@Rycheee

@Zought

@Invictus

@Floki_The_Reaper

@Whitey

@DinKleberg

@v | Yung Tommy

@Sp0on

@PIMP DADDY

@Madlibs

@Rafael Quintero

@bigjohn561

@Good Lub

Uh idk who else is active or inactive so if I havnt played with them in past week they dont get to be on here

*Trials not listed

This isnt updated yet bc im lazy

Edited by Veezara
RECRUITIGN AGAIN
heater, Sp0on, Protocol and 7 others like this
15 minutes ago, P.FitzWallace said:

Imagine changing the name of your gang twice in like a month, because your leader got banned and is therefore unwilling to come back to the community, so you continue to make stupid names of gangs.  Very cool, 10/10 Good luck

You need to worry less about our gang and focus on yours a little bit more. Like I genuinely don't see the reason behind so many people being upset we made a new gang, especially people that never fight or even play anymore. We trying to have fun and play arma y'all need to relax

Bag Of Funyuns likes this
Just now, Veezara said:

You need to worry less about our gang and focus on yours a little bit more. Like I genuinely don't see the reason behind so many people being upset we made a new gang, especially people that never fight or even play anymore. We trying to have fun and play arma y'all need to relax

U guys shit talk the most??? Like what?

Tea. likes this
2 hours ago, P.FitzWallace said:

Imagine changing the name of your gang twice in like a month, because your leader got banned and is therefore unwilling to come back to the community, so you continue to make stupid names of gangs.  Very cool, 10/10 Good luck

Shut the shut up you spaz, you're the leader of kgb. Focus on your dead rat gang. Chanky left asylum because "olympus pvp is better" im not sure why you even mentioned him. 

Bag Of Funyuns likes this
8 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

The only reason to change a gang name after the leader is banned is to reintegrate said banned leader under a new alias/account to avoid admin suspicion. Oldest trick in the book. 

Chanky didn't get permed tho, he just stopped playing for olympus. 

23 hours ago, Bherky said:

you and saltyconner are cringe just get off the forums and go do some real life shit

nothings more cringe then continuing to fight cartels on a dead server OMEGALUL

7 minutes ago, operatorjohnny^ said:

chanky's ban gets lifted in 1 day. he's just not active.

no surprise I would get tired after carrying a much of dead weight too, thats why I got tired of playing w/ pdx smh LOL

19 hours ago, Veezara said:

also I'd say most ppl who dont even play are on the forums for banter, at least I am so if you cant take the heat then get off the forums buddy :shrug:

4 minutes ago, NotTea said:

nothings more cringe then continuing to fight cartels on a dead server OMEGALUL

no surprise I would get tired after carrying a much of dead weight too, thats why I got tired of playing w/ pdx smh LOL

also I'd say most ppl who dont even play are on the forums for banter, at least I am so if you cant take the heat then get off the forums buddy :shrug:

where'd you get such a damn big ego from? 

Just now, NotTea said:

not an ego, just banter but you clearly take everything srsly, probably why you're still taking cartels serious on a dead game

taking cartels seriously on a dead game? we fight for fun. ppl have said the games been dead since 2016 and y'all still play. take ur ass off dead forums and go on tinder to try and get a girl

1 minute ago, operatorjohnny^ said:

taking cartels seriously on a dead game? we fight for fun. ppl have said the games been dead since 2016 and y'all still play. take ur ass off dead forums and go on tinder to try and get a girl

btw havent played for a bit now so you're a bit clueless but that's fine, enjoy your dead cartel fights

Just now, Solarmender said:

Wow sick comeback. The classic "get a girlfriend". How is he ever going to come back from that.

ikr he's very original

Application Format

In-game name : NaderTheMeme

https://gyazo.com/44b59e7740d91f4e29d77dd2217c3680

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : how active will you be ?

Previous Gangs : too embarassed to share the number

NA/EU? : eu

Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?: idk if anyone in the gang was even playing when i was playing.
Edited by NaderTheMeme
5 hours ago, NaderTheMeme said:
Application Format

In-game name : NaderTheMeme

https://gyazo.com/44b59e7740d91f4e29d77dd2217c3680

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : how active will you be ?

Previous Gangs : too embarassed to share the number

NA/EU? : eu

Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?: idk if anyone in the gang was even playing when i was playing.

Accepted for interview

Will pm discord

On 6/24/2020 at 10:33 PM, Veezara said:

Requirements

Knowledge of Cartels

Won't stop playing after 3 days

Minimum 1500 hours (Exceptions can be made)

Financially stable

***Good Comms***

Vouches are recommended

Application Format

In-game name :

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) :

Previous Gangs :

NA/EU? :

Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?:

*If you don't feel comfortable with applying on the forums feel free to PM one of the leaders listed below

Leaders

@Veezara

@Bherky

@operatorjohnny^

Members

@EpicTurtle

@toasted.

@Whitey

@Vortex

@Renegade (NotRoguePilot)

@bigjohn561

@zdeat