Jump to content

v | Virtue Recruitment [Open][BANTER WELCOME]


Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, StayLiquidy said:
Application Format

In-game name : Inspectah

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) https://imgur.com/a/XndY8aJ

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : Domination

Previous Gangs : Invictus's shit gang

NA/EU? : NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?: Invictus, and Rychee

Also Bherky's gay with asian penis, and Invictus is black which sucks

I denied you originally but @Invictus sent me toe pics

Link to comment
1 hour ago, StayLiquidy said:

Lang you look like Lewis from Meet The Robinsons, You look like you won the science fair in middle school, You look like you bragged about being able to beat the Ender Dragon in Minecraft in 5th grade, Fucking SpongeBob Square Head lookin ass. ❤️

+1

Link to comment
13 hours ago, StayLiquidy said:

Lang you look like Lewis from Meet The Robinsons, You look like you won the science fair in middle school, You look like you bragged about being able to beat the Ender Dragon in Minecraft in 5th grade, Fucking SpongeBob Square Head lookin ass. ❤️

I DID WIN THE SCIENCE FAIR BITCH 

Pixie and StayLiquidy like this
Link to comment
Application Format

In-game name : Mr.Chang Lee

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) :https://gyazo.com/5c23c1510ebfaba984210ea0582d4531

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : Retired but started playing again, 3-4 days. Mainly Domination

Previous Gangs :Vindictive


NA/EU? :NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?:Invictus/Rychee
Good Lub likes this
Link to comment
29 minutes ago, Mr.ChangLee said:
Application Format

In-game name : Mr.Chang Lee

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) :https://gyazo.com/5c23c1510ebfaba984210ea0582d4531

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : Retired but started playing again, 3-4 days. Mainly Domination

Previous Gangs :Vindictive


NA/EU? :NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?:Invictus/Rychee

yes sir

Link to comment
31 minutes ago, Mr.ChangLee said:
Application Format

In-game name : Mr.Chang Lee

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) :https://gyazo.com/5c23c1510ebfaba984210ea0582d4531

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : Retired but started playing again, 3-4 days. Mainly Domination

Previous Gangs :Vindictive


NA/EU? :NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?:Invictus/Rychee

Accepted but youre not allowed in discord

Link to comment
13 hours ago, artugly the great said:
Application Format

In-game name :
arturo gonzalez

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) :
https://gyazo.com/1d78dcb240a9562a88d8eca9bd9758c4
How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) :
probably every day
Previous Gangs : 
Trojan
NA/EU? :
NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?:Dont think so

do you like indians?

Lang likes this
Link to comment
On 6/24/2020 at 4:33 PM, Veezara said:

Requirements

Knowledge of Cartels

Financially stable

***Good Comms***

Vouches are recommended

 

Application Format

In-game name :

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) :

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) :

Previous Gangs :


NA/EU? :
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?:
 
*If you don't feel comfortable with applying on the forums feel free to PM @Good Lub he is recruitment man
 

Leaders

@Veezara

@Lang

@Rocky

 

Members

@Dillon

@Rocky

@Space

@Rycheee

@Zought

@Invictus

@Floki_The_Reaper

@Whitey

@william

@DinKleberg

@v | Yung Tommy

@Sp0on

@PIMP DADDY

@Madlibs

@Rafael Quintero

@bigjohn561

@Good Lub

 

Uh idk who else is active or inactive so if I havnt played with them in past week they dont get to be on here

*Trials not listed

 

 

This isnt updated yet bc im lazy

 

 

Forgot to put me as a Leader 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Parzah said:
In-game name : xXGamerCartelManXx

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) 
668211352eefda8495221abaf2445e51.png
https://gyazo.com/668211352eefda8495221abaf2445e51

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : Around long enough to cap 1 cartel per day

Previous Gangs : dragins


NA/EU? : china
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?: dinklebug

No smelly chiggs allowed DENIED

Abu Hajaar and Parzah like this
Link to comment
Application Format

In-game name : Lambo

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) 
Steam (gyazo.com)

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : I just started playing again yesterday so Im not sure if a screenshot would do much, but I play often.

Previous Gangs :  Notorious, Untamed, Darkhorse

NA/EU? : NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?: I used to play with a couple guys in the gang but that was a while ago so I dont want to put them on the spot.
Good Lub likes this
Link to comment
18 hours ago, Lambo said:
Application Format

In-game name : Lambo

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) 
Steam (gyazo.com)

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : I just started playing again yesterday so Im not sure if a screenshot would do much, but I play often.

Previous Gangs :  Notorious, Untamed, Darkhorse

NA/EU? : NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?: I used to play with a couple guys in the gang but that was a while ago so I dont want to put them on the spot.

Accepted PM your DC so i can invite you.

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
In-game name : skimancole

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) 217b721e305469342f63f4092e23722b.png

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) :  play like 80 to 100 hours per 2 weeks depends

Previous Gangs : Requiem, Stellar, Jeep Guild, etc


NA/EU? : NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?: idk
Invictus and Sp0on like this
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...