Jump to content

v | Virtue Recruitment [Open][BANTER WELCOME]


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, skimancole said:
In-game name : skimancole

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) 217b721e305469342f63f4092e23722b.png

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) :  play like 80 to 100 hours per 2 weeks depends

Previous Gangs : Requiem, Stellar, Jeep Guild, etc


NA/EU? : NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?: idk

accepted as trial.

pm @Veezara@Lang@Rocky

@Invictus

Edited by Sp0on
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Myth said:
In-game name : Myth 

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) :  https://imgur.com/gallery/RuIMdUU

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : https://imgur.com/gallery/QfswhjB

Previous Gangs : dark water, BLS, Ruckus,Venom


NA/EU? : NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?: no

we have reached our american recruit quota so, DENIED

Link to comment
Application Format

In-game name :Mr.Oliver

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required) : 
https://gyazo.com/1fce77e2c29286871f27e50431dd5bcf
 

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : 80-100 hours in 2 weeks or more

Previous Gangs :
 pistolbangers. krauta. EXG. and more that i dont remeber the name of

NA/EU? : EU
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?: nope
Edited by blackstar12swe
Link to comment
11 hours ago, blackstar12swe said:
Application Format

In-game name :Mr.Oliver

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required) : 
https://gyazo.com/1fce77e2c29286871f27e50431dd5bcf
 

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : 80-100 hours in 2 weeks or more

Previous Gangs :
 pistolbangers. krauta. EXG. and more that i dont remeber the name of

NA/EU? : EU
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?: nope

Denied

Sp0on likes this
Link to comment
Application Format

In-game name :lando

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) :not letting me post but i got 330

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) :120 hours past 2 weeks, wont let me ss for some reason can send on discord if u want

Previous Gangs :IAD


NA/EU? :Na
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?:noone 
Edited by Lando
fix something
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Lando said:
Application Format

In-game name :lando

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) :not letting me post but i got 330

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) :120 hours past 2 weeks, wont let me ss for some reason can send on discord if u want

Previous Gangs :IAD


NA/EU? :Na
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?:noone 

denied.

Edited by Sp0on
Link to comment

@Sp0onyou are overexpanding your authority im the head recruiter around here!

On 5/9/2021 at 11:33 PM, Gabriel159 said:

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) : 2395
 


How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : Quase todos os dias 
 


Previous Gangs : no
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?: no

 

https://ibb.co/fpD3VDV
https://ibb.co/rZYVYr7

Denied no one speaks african here

6 hours ago, Lando said:
Application Format

In-game name :lando

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) :not letting me post but i got 330

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) :120 hours past 2 weeks, wont let me ss for some reason can send on discord if u want

Previous Gangs :IAD


NA/EU? :Na
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?:noone 

Why it won't let you?Is it sensitive and doesn't want to be revealed?

Denied

 

Mr.ChangLee likes this
Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Application Format

In-game name :PV2 M. Dewitt

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) : can’t take a photo rn or have a Ss but I have 1,024 hours

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : again can’t take photo rn but can later I have about 150 in the last 2 weeks

Previous Gangs : rukus


NA/EU? : NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?:
probably past rukus members 
Vortex likes this
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, 783171 said:

 

Application Format

In-game name :PV2 M. Dewitt

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) : can’t take a photo rn or have a Ss but I have 1,024 hours

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : again can’t take photo rn but can later I have about 150 in the last 2 weeks

Previous Gangs : rukus


NA/EU? : NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?:
probably past rukus members 

Accepted as trial.

Link to comment
In-game name :Maverick

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) https://gyazo.com/be82b272acf670406131af682526b9fb 

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) :i will be extremely active on almost everyday https://gyazo.com/f5fe61cad966511a64ec3eefbae0fd1c 

Previous Gangs :Saucy , Darkwater and Ruckus


NA/EU? : NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?:possibly Crossfade
Edited by ShotsFired Gaming
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Chipotle said:

In-game name : Ivy #FreeTheBoys

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) : https://gyazo.com/cbd7720f2b0b5be3b4871531fe3e62a4

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : https://gyazo.com/48abf34ea8ee038ad902f7d5284d2e04

Previous Gangs : Ruckus, Void, Darkwater, Moonman.

NA/EU? : NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?: Goody, Maximus, PV2.M Dewitt

Denied

Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...
In-game name :Ryland 

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) 83f053eefb5d3922a41f21dd196994d4.png

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : 10 hours 

Previous Gangs :Vindictive bbnb Taliban 

NA/EU? :na 
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?:Lub 
 
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Ryland20 said:
In-game name :Ryland 

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) 83f053eefb5d3922a41f21dd196994d4.png

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : 10 hours 

Previous Gangs :Vindictive bbnb Taliban 

NA/EU? :na 
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?:Lub 
 

yesyes very nice man

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, AMIR.IR said:
In-game name :Amir

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) :https://imgur.com/a/Nz0nDY3

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) :i play 5 hour in a day

Previous Gangs :rockes


NA/EU? :na
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?:no

Denied no wife beaters allowed

14 hours ago, La Press said:
In-game name : Farmer Don

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) :2k  https://gyazo.com/eadf61429cb8e500d97073ed30fe5399

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) :at least 15-20hrs a week https://gyazo.com/a04f620e4e076756b7280d410f9dcf22

Previous Gangs : Drunk squad, Black Label Society


NA/EU? : NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?: No

Denied

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...


In-game name : MegaToadStoney

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) : 600+ on arma 3 1500+ on arma 2. Im at work rn so i cannot screenshot. But can gladly. 

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : I play for hours a day usually. Unless I am busy IRL. 

Previous Gangs : Taliban, Men of Mayhem, Spartans, etc


NA/EU? : NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you. Don’t think so. I am a 23 year old in Ohio EST. I’m an IT tech and looking for more people to play with as I currently play with no one. I have good knowledge of every aspect of the game and am looking to fight cartels and do runs together. I play alot of EMT since thats good solo right now. 
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Aristant said:

 


In-game name : MegaToadStoney

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) : 600+ on arma 3 1500+ on arma 2. Im at work rn so i cannot screenshot. But can gladly. 

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : I play for hours a day usually. Unless I am busy IRL. 

Previous Gangs : Taliban, Men of Mayhem, Spartans, etc


NA/EU? : NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you. Don’t think so. I am a 23 year old in Ohio EST. I’m an IT tech and looking for more people to play with as I currently play with no one. I have good knowledge of every aspect of the game and am looking to fight cartels and do runs together. I play alot of EMT since thats good solo right now. 

do you take me for a fool?

Last sunday you applied for MiB having over 1k arma 2 hours and now you have more than 1.5

Denied 

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Good Lub said:

do you take me for a fool?

Last sunday you applied for MiB having over 1k arma 2 hours and now you have more than 1.5

Denied 

Nope I don't, don't be so offended. I said over 1000 hours, which means over 1000. i do indeed have over 1500 hours on arma 2 also. But no hard feelings.

 

best of luck with the gang!

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...