the time is now

bunni

Ball cleavage shorts should be a thing.

I feel like society is ready.I can imagine all sorts of cool outfits that will show off my ball cleavage, for the office, for the pool, weddings and any sorts of occasion.

Wearing ball cleavage shorts will allow us men to use our assets to flirt with women who are in power in hopes of gaining an unfair advantage over those who are less endowed.

There would be ‘wonder shorts’ which push the balls up and accentuates the cleavage like diamonds on a marble pedestal.

There would be a little hole in the shorts to let the ball cleavage poke through.

13 hours ago, bunni said:

Ball cleavage shorts should be a thing.

I feel like society is ready.I can imagine all sorts of cool outfits that will show off my ball cleavage, for the office, for the pool, weddings and any sorts of occasion.

Wearing ball cleavage shorts will allow us men to use our assets to flirt with women who are in power in hopes of gaining an unfair advantage over those who are less endowed.

There would be ‘wonder shorts’ which push the balls up and accentuates the cleavage like diamonds on a marble pedestal.

There would be a little hole in the shorts to let the ball cleavage poke through.

you have a disability

• 2 weeks later...