6-30-2020 - Evidence Lockup

Jesse

nothing will change with his re balance though, because the problem isn't the event its the cops. The APD leadership is ineffective so therefore everything else fails. You can make the evidence the most aids thing in existence and I garentee we will likely still win most if not all of them. You're treating the symptoms and not the cause. There's a reason that when @Rodrigo and his posse are on the cops get a plus 5 to all stats and can be actually competitive, and when they're not they're like small flightless birds cawing for their mom. We as a gang have been pushing for a reform in the APD so that they can be more competitive, but nothing ever changes. So once again, keep making server changes to help a faction that refuses to get better. 

Ethan Darrell and Rodrigo like this
1 hour ago, Envy_ said:

nothing will change with his re balance though, because the problem isn't the event its the cops. The APD leadership is ineffective so therefore everything else fails. You can make the evidence the most aids thing in existence and I garentee we will likely still win most if not all of them. You're treating the symptoms and not the cause. There's a reason that when @Rodrigo and his posse are on the cops get a plus 5 to all stats and can be actually competitive, and when they're not they're like small flightless birds cawing for their mom. We as a gang have been pushing for a reform in the APD so that they can be more competitive, but nothing ever changes. So once again, keep making server changes to help a faction that refuses to get better. 

The amount of cops that solo slam in a hatch or try to crawl under a gate somebody is clearly watching is kind of ridiculous, they don't even have the slightest bit of a strategy a majority of the time

Samus_Aran likes this
2 hours ago, Envy_ said:

Hmm but when Captains use our perks to the APDs advantage and talk shit back, you feel the need to make multiple reports to get me demoted cause you’re all a bunch of cry baby pussies. 

18 minutes ago, Clockwerk said:

Hmm but when Captains use our perks to the APDs advantage and talk shit back, you feel the need to make multiple reports to get me demoted cause you’re all a bunch of cry baby pussies. 

just saying a good balance change would have clockwerk be the only captain able to do whatever he wants and all the others have to follow the rules really cut down on the bullshit no cap @captains

Niklaus likes this
14 hours ago, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

we cant, none of them are cops, but know everything about the inner workings of the APD and know why captains decide on the stuff they decide on

Something something we all tried to get unblacklisted months ago.  

h20393640265b6e43f7c9b09b9e3b7870.png

Notice that was in for quite awhile before getting denied.  Actively tried to help improve the APD in that time but was shot down at every opportunity by legitimately neglectful leadership.  How about you get the fuck out of your echo chamber because I don't have any ill will towards anybody on the APD.  You have had many many people try to get unblacklisted to play the APD again and try and improve it LEGITIMATELY so they can have a better time playing civ.  nothing is done.  you have captains in place both of who are inactive.  Time to be replaced and the APD could likely be good again.

im not linking 30+ gyazo's of conversation with darkknight pleading for shit to be improved and giving many many suggestions only to be shot down at legitimately every turn or completely fucking ignored unless we would kidnap him ingame and force him to be able to listen to these suggestions all of which then also go unheard  🙂 

When I made that blacklist appeal I was playing every day many hours a day having quite a bit of fun running CEO.  If you have a group that is completely shitting on you legitimately trying to help you improve your situation and you tell all of them to go fuck themselves with a claw hammer and put yourself in an echo chamber then your probably going to have a fairly fucking awful faction.

Edited by Kituii
Samus_Aran and Sikorsky like this
24 minutes ago, Kituii said:

unless we would kidnap him ingame and force him to be able to listen to these suggestions all of which then also go unheard  🙂 

yeah i would ignore you guys to if you did this. The dude is trying to enjoy a game, probably doesnt want to see a black screen and hear a bunch of bullshit. Also how did we get back to this? Like Jesse said, the APD had nothing to do with it. It was probably more of you guys camping the spawn with tarus and sitting on top of the dome lobbing grenades at the spawn.

Edited by •ÐŠ• Randy
Copa likes this
Just now, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

yeah i would ignore you guys to if you did this. The dude is trying to enjoy a game, probably doesnt want to see a black screen and hear a bunch of bullshit.

If you count the people who are doing the servers events as the majority of their playtime trying to give you suggestions to your issues and having a real conversation with you bullshit then you probably have a disability.  you don't have to blindfold anybody you just take them to telos.  Telos is like a police HQ but the people in the CEO Headquarters know how to play the game.

This is pre rule changes btw.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LZjLWoDdZc

20200411202023_1.jpg

^ If you think that shouldnt have been changed then your a god damn retard.  I had already ran over 50+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnBVsPP64t0

This is the APD.  

This is CEO attempting to help solve the APD problems so they can play the game and have a better time.

29 minutes ago, Kituii said:

If you count the people who are doing the servers events as the majority of their playtime trying to give you suggestions to your issues and having a real conversation with you bullshit then you probably have a disability.

Talk to him outside the game. If he's playing the game, he wants to play the game. I know for a fact he's pulled some of you and talked to you outside of the game. No one is going to listen to you when you kidnap them and you're braindead if you think they will.

41 minutes ago, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

Talk to him outside the game. If he's playing the game, he wants to play the game. I know for a fact he's pulled some of you and talked to you outside of the game. No one is going to listen to you when you kidnap them and you're braindead if you think they will.

Especially when some of you just blare music and annoy everyone. Like imagine why no one likes to talk to you guys. They just say, “do you want my gear or not.” You do not reply, they log after 10-15 mins. 

Cukofuko likes this
4 hours ago, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

He has never pulled me storm or envy btw.  Literally the only way the APD Gets better is through administrative intervention that won't happen because the Community manager's and server owners see nothing wrong with inactive APD leadership.

9 minutes ago, Kituii said:

He has never pulled me storm or envy btw.  Literally the only way the APD Gets better is through administrative intervention that won't happen because the Community manager's and server owners see nothing wrong with inactive APD leadership.

If you're talking about me, none of you have ever asked. Envy_ and I are actively in a PM message, and I've told him how to reach out if he has actual suggestions.

9 minutes ago, Jesse said:

If you're talking about me, none of you have ever asked. Envy_ and I are actively in a PM message, and I've told him how to reach out if he has actual suggestions.

Was talking about darkknight, I know if we message you about content stuff youll respond, you don't have the ability to do anything about the APD.  If you had the power you would have done something about it long ago.  

Just now, Kituii said:

Was talking about darkknight, I know if we message you about content stuff youll respond, you don't have the ability to do anything about the APD.  If you had the power you would have done something about it long ago.  

are you complaining about not getting a response on a blacklist appeal for like 2 weeks? dude i was blacklisted for 9 months LMAO. Stop crying and just wait

Just now, Copa said:

are you complaining about not getting a response on a blacklist appeal for like 2 weeks? dude i was blacklisted for 9 months LMAO. Stop crying and just wait

not crying, I didnt care about that.  i used it as an example that they are afk, you don't play enough to see it.  You have one group that fights the APD every day and I owned that group until I stopped playing.  Its an issue that im very knowledgeable about and want to see resolved so the playerbase of asylum has a more enjoyable time playing.

Samus_Aran likes this
Just now, Kituii said:

not crying, I didnt care about that.  i used it as an example that they are afk, you don't play enough to see it.  You have one group that fights the APD every day and I owned that group until I stopped playing.  Its an issue that im very knowledgeable about and want to see resolved so the playerbase of asylum has a more enjoyable time playing.

In my experience, that response was pretty fast. They aren't AFK, they just don't want to deal with peoples shit all the time. They got things to do outside the APD you know, they aren't robots.