Skiptracer and the MX

10 hours ago, Patato said:

Wouldn’t skip tracer being a red zone be a nerf as people would just camp the turn in....

(since you can’t read the patch notes you probably didn’t notice the fact you can only send your bounty’s to jail via the Hq)

oh you want to sit and camp skiptracer and fuck over people turning in bounty’s. Got it.

It has been red for years now. And yes, I did miss the patch notes. And the skiptracer being red isn't going to stop someone if they want to camp it.

DJB likes this
1 hour ago, Defragments said:

It has been red for years now. And yes, I did miss the patch notes. And the skiptracer being red isn't going to stop someone if they want to camp it.

People are just too confident going there..... I saw a guy pull up in a tempest and robbed him for 127k and his tempest LOIOOL

DJB likes this
On 7/2/2020 at 5:09 PM, Patato said:

Wouldn’t skip tracer being a red zone be a nerf as people would just camp the turn in....

(since you can’t read the patch notes you probably didn’t notice the fact you can only send your bounty’s to jail via the Hq)

oh you want to sit and camp skiptracer and fuck over people turning in bounty’s. Got it.

Yes I loved camping the bounty hunter scum :P

Romaniac likes this