PMC Application Forum

We are PMC our main goals is to have fun. we are active everyday. This is the forum to get into PMC Requirements are: 14 years of age or higher, 100 hours on Arma 3,  We will notify you if you are accepted via this topic.

Hours in Arma 3 [Link Steam Profile]

Why would you like to join PMC?:

In Game Name:

Have you been banned before if so what for?:

Tell us about yourself:

Edited by Finn
Mr. Dave likes this

Hours in Arma 3 [Link Steam Profile] more then yall in the gang (total) if i show you my arma 3 hour you guys maybe get heart attack.

Why would you like to join PMC?:  Because i want to know what PMC means?

In Game Name: FSA Kazem

Have you been banned before if so what for?: yes for joing the dumb gang

Tell us about yourself: Hi its me, can you hear me? i am all the way from Kavala.

Jkjkjjkjkjk!

and Good Luck!

Edited by K A Z E M
aqzx127, Mr. Dave and Farmer Steve like this
5 hours ago, K A Z E M said:

Hours in Arma 3 [Link Steam Profile] more then yall in the gang (total) if i show you my arma 3 hour you guys maybe get heart attack.

Why would you like to join PMC?:  Because i want to know what PMC means?

In Game Name: FSA Kazem

Have you been banned before if so what for?: yes for joing the dumb gang

Tell us about yourself: Hi its me, can you hear me? i am all the way from Kavala.

Jkjkjjkjkjk!

and Good Luck!

speak english retard

19 hours ago, Finn said:

We are PMC our main goals is to have fun. we are active everyday. This is the forum to get into PMC Requirements are: 14 years of age or higher, 100 hours on Arma 3,  We will notify you if you are accepted via this topic.

Hours in Arma 3 [Link Steam Profile]

Why would you like to join PMC?:

In Game Name:

Have you been banned before if so what for?:

Tell us about yourself:

DENIED

Niklaus likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

Hours in Arma 3 [Link Steam Profile] 645hrs

Why would you like to join PMC?: Just tryna fight ppl and have some fun my man

In Game Name: StagedCombat

Have you been banned before if so what for?: no

Tell us about yourself: I eat people as a hobby

• 3 weeks later...

Hours in Arma 3 [Link Steam Profile] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198342863411/

Why would you like to join PMC?: Mainly looking for a group to join

In Game Name: Zack Owens

Have you been banned before if so what for?: No

Tell us about yourself: Im new to the server and just looking for a group to team up with. Been a while since I played, so im a bit rusty.

Hours in Arma 3 https://steamcommunity.com/id/maximus009/

Why would you like to join PMC?: I always dreamed of being a contractor of war, I want to simulate this in arma 3

In Game Name: Maximus

Have you been banned before if so what for?: Never

Tell us about yourself: I work for a company in Tennessee, that markets products to retailers in major college towns/cities. I want to eventually take gaming to another level by streaming and building with others to add to an already vibrant role-play community. I also like to PvP and enjoy helping others achieve their daily/weekly goals to enjoy their time in the game.

Edited by Maximus009
  • 3 weeks later...

Hours in Arma 3 [Link Steam Profile]  https://steamcommunity.com/id/MetaLoinker/

Why would you like to join PMC?: Just looking for some new gamers to join and play with and fuck shit up with

In Game Name: EthanS

Have you been banned before if so what for?: No

Tell us about yourself: Been playing arma for about 3 years now almost all my hours on this server. I enjoy doing gang shit all night every night, 

14 hours ago, BOMB GO BOOM said:

Hours in Arma 3 [Link Steam Profile]https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199032965742/

Why would you like to join PMC?: need a chill gang

In Game Name: Scrotum

Have you been banned before if so what for?: rdm and racism  

Tell us about yourself: i am a chad with mx and mk and rook

This is prime pmc material right here. If this man doesn't get into pmc they've clearly forgotten their roots. Rdm and racism is a core value of pmc.